It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I voted trump cuz I knew he’d be the worst thing for this country, and i don’t care any more.

Black Americans are doomed regardless of who the president is if we don’t get our shyt together.

At least under trump everyone is getting shytted on and it’s not just us like under Obama.

The fukk can you say to this.... this whole thread is deflating as shyt.

Have you guys seriously lost all hope? Your spines? Any will to fight???

What the fukk is this defeatist attitude shyt!?

No wonder I keep seeing topics and posts about "we don't really want a race war"... yall already have conceded. Seeing this shyt is worse than the reality that Trump actually won the presidency.

Someone who doesn't buy into that line of thinking please say so, so I don't feel like I'm the only the one.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
isnt this the fame fukkboi who claimed Black women are like racist White men..? :gucci:

how the fukk is this mentally-ill c00n.. thats even if youre Black- still allowed to even post on here.. muchless, talk sh!t to ANYONE..:scust:

Yep

He went back and edited the post but here is the original

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/27838595/

At this point: should we not just universally agree that RACIST WHITE MEN equals MOST DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN?

Hey, it hurts me to write it. But let's look at the facts:

Racist white men hate us.
Racist white men hate any success we have.
Racist white men will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

Most dark skinned women hate us.
Most dark skinned women hate any success we have.
Most dark skinned women will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

The only difference:
The racist white man's reason is a sense of superiority
The dark skinned woman's reason is a sense of inferiority triggered by white media (white media says white/light skinned is a beauty ideal)

That's a good enough reason to project your internalized anger on a black man for choosing a white woman, just because him doing that to you confirms that the world thinks white and light skinned women are more beautiful.. the white media world may be selling this, but that's opinion - many disagree..

I am at this point tired of fighting for and defending black MEN who do ridiculous shyt like indiscriminately kill their own kind (other black men) over bullshyt like jealousy (which is just internalized racism). But I'm also tired of seeing good black men being dragged by SPECIFICALLY dark skinned black women for their preferences and choices.

Every time you are angry again (again, yes you are angry all the time) you increase the likelihood that a black man thinks 'I don't want that'.

White women have it easier.
Light skinned women have it easier.
Tall, white men have it easier.
Great looking white men have it easier.

These are facts. But nobody said this -letting go of what has been built through 100s of years of racism- would be easy.

Still: you're a shame to our entire race as a black woman every single time you hate a black man and when we black men BLINDLY for no reason hate a black woman, we hate our own kind, our own sister. I do have to say it's not that black and white, since there are WAAAAY more black women hating black men than there are black men who make it their business to hate black women.

I fukk who I want. Michael B. Jordan too. Any black man does what he wants. THAT was the whole POINT of the anti-slavery freedom movement... freedom. Not LIMITED freedom. Wake the fukk up..

Black women hating on a good looking women is

a) not a shocker; many dark skinned black women -especially those with bad experienced eg their bf left for a light skinned or white girl) hate good looking light skinned and white women. Ultimately you could say human's reproductive system from a purely societal pov is competitive and there is (logically, see b) a lot of bitterness amongst many but not all dark skinned black women
b) a direct result with society's 'the whiter or lighter the more beautiful' (the latter being a side-effect of slavery). Every shop you go where they sell magazines: 98% white women or very light skinned women on the covers. Movies? The same. Mostly white and light skinned women are shown as highly desirable. Media has a huge impact on our culture obviously.

As far as Tinashe: her music is bad imo, she has no outstanding personality as far as I can tell and to me she's not super fine.

I think even light skinned women who behave black are accepted in the black community.

Her issue is likely: she is successful (haters gonna hate) and dudes want her (female haters gonna hate more).

:skip:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
images
^^^

Let’s do a ban bet and get you up outta here beloved.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
there's some over-splaining going on in here... :sas2:... and by the same posters that usually have so much to say on fukkery posts. Karma Part 54754489822361447478. Not fun when ur the object of said 'reprisals' but then again, there's a legit reason for it in this case.. :sas1:
Because I'm picturing a whole lot of:
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As you shouldn't. I'm a nameless, faceless person on a message board. I still hope you make amends for your faults for following the ignorant mantra of "my vote doesn't matter".

And wasn't it you that said Walter Scott was a relative of yours? You know Trump fully supported the officer that killed him... that alone should have made you run to the polls.

What part of I voted 3rd party did yall not read? :wtf: