It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Yoooo...shyt is hilarious, bro :russ:

I been telling dudes about these fake ass, disingenuous armchair militants on the Coli like @Hiphoplives4eva . THEY ALWAYS GET EXPOSED. Cornballs think that just cause they use some pro-Black avi and shyt on Obama that they're some authority. Clowns...all of em.

How the hell you Black and you support or supported that Orange faced buffoon that's in the White House? :what:

shyt don't add up.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black Trump supporters

django-unchained-13.gif

Anyone voting for Trump is getting negged, especially you OP, cocked eyed motherfukker

:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't think that the majority of the people who said they voted for Trump in the poll actually voted for Trump. They probably didn't even vote, voted for Stein or Johnson, or wrote in a candidate. :yeshrug:
i was so pissed about the DNC stacking the deck for hillary that i thought about voting for trump as a fukk you. i ended up voting for gary johnson. i would never participate in 'making america great again' :scusthov:, but there was just no fukkin way i was voting for hillary. whoever the dems run in 2020 has my vote

i was also sure she was gonna win :dead: not 100% sure like some of these CNN parrots in HL, but i live in a heavy blue state that hillary won so my vote didnt matter

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I voted trump cuz I knew he’d be the worst thing for this country, and i don’t care any more.

Black Americans are doomed regardless of who the president is if we don’t get our shyt together.

At least under trump everyone is getting shytted on and it’s not just us like under Obama.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Isn’t @Barnett114 a moderator?

On what planet can a Trump voting, racist policy supporting person PROPERLY moderate a pro-black forum?

How are we sure he does not misuse his moderator rights to punish pro-black anti-Trump black posters? Which sounds unlikely as it is.

@Brooklynzson breh.. this can’t be serious.

I’m extremely disappointed in ‘the homie’ @Rekkapryde (respected dude since the SOHH days) and @General Mills (dude with the best stories in history) but they are not moderators.
:patrice:*cough cough... clears throat..
Look at what we have here...... wowwwwww.... when the chickens come home to roost they really do roost something crazy. Isn't that the same person who tried to ..and told me that .... you know what.. Nvm..
:laff::laff::gucci::what:

Last edited:
Daps
Yoooo...shyt is hilarious, bro :russ:

I been telling dudes about these fake ass, disingenuous armchair militants on the Coli like @Hiphoplives4eva . THEY ALWAYS GET EXPOSED. Cornballs think that just cause they use some pro-Black avi and shyt on Obama that they're some authority. Clowns...all of em.

How the hell you Black and you support or supported that Orange faced buffoon that's in the White House? :what:

shyt don't add up.
i always thought he was that racist white dude from Texas who'd brag about hanging out with SUC, and all the Houston rappers that got exposed & banned.. and, just changed his name..

these new cats dont know about them brutal exposal threads back then.. :wow:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:patrice:
Look at what we have here...... wowwwwww.... when the chickens come home to roost they really do roost something crazy... ...Isn't that the same person who tried.... you know what.. Nvm..
:laff::laff::gucci::what:

Considering I get race trolls banned, have pulled up my Trump posts from 2016 in this very thread :skip:

Daps
Isn’t @Barnett114 a moderator?

On what planet can a Trump voting, racist policy supporting person PROPERLY moderate a pro-black forum?

How are we sure he does not misuse his moderator rights to punish pro-black anti-Trump black posters? Which sounds unlikely as it is.

@Brooklynzson breh.. this can’t be serious.

I’m extremely disappointed in ‘the homie’ @Rekkapryde (respected dude since the SOHH days) and @General Mills (dude with the best stories in history) but they are not moderators.
isnt this the fame fukkboi who claimed Black women are like racist White men..? :gucci:

how the fukk is this mentally-ill c00n.. thats even if youre Black- still allowed to even post on here.. muchless, talk sh!t to ANYONE..:scust: