It's crazy how people think size doesn't matter in fights

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
of course it matters, this aint really debatable. exceptions dont make the rule but thats what thecoli goes off of:mjlol:

the vast overwhelming majority of the time the bigger dude wins, especially in combat sports.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
of course it matters, this aint really debatable. exceptions dont make the rule but thats what thecoli goes off of:mjlol:

the vast overwhelming majority of the time the bigger dude wins, especially in combat sports.

naw not really.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
both highly trained. It really could be a toss up, the smaller guy will have speed and agility, the bigger guy will have strength and force but will be much slower.
and not to mention range and automatic ring control. also pace dictation as well

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yea I’m 6”2 and my toughest fights was always short nikkas

nikkas my size or a lil bigger don’t faze me

but a short stocky nikka :martin:

man I’m finna waste energy wit that mufukka

That's why you use your wing span.:ufdup: Develop a stiff jab and most short dudes don't stand a change unless they a real fighter.

A stiff jab from a big dude hurts and can damn near knock you out.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-A street fight has no rules & size won't help you if a breh decides to eye gouge or use a weapon. Most big dudes don't want that fight anymore when they see blades & realize it's not gonna be boxing & grappling.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
That's why you use your wing span.:ufdup: Develop nga stiff jab and most short dudes don't stand a change unless they a real fighter.

A stiff jab from a big dude hurts and can damn near knock you out.
I was round nikkas who fight way more then me.

but you right breh.i was younger to

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Weight classes wouldn't exist if that were the case:skip:
-MMA didn't always have weight classes & bigger dudes lost all the time. Boxers lost all the time. They had to add weight classes to get sanctioned as a sport & get sponsors & shyt. It was about money, not fighting ability.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate these dumb motivational quotes that make no sense at all

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
of course it matters, this aint really debatable. exceptions dont make the rule but thats what thecoli goes off of
......if it werent true there would be no weight classes.
-This shyt's easily debatable. I watched combat sports growing up & saw the bigger dudes lose plenty times. Weight classes were added to get sanctioned, it was about money.