It's crazy how people think size doesn't matter in fights

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog":unimpressed: Yeah you gone get ktfo thinking that shyt:mjlol:

Had this argument back in Highschool with this dude where he was talking about size doesn't matter in a fight. Then I asked him why are there weight classes in boxing.:mjlol:

Yeah I've seen bigger fighters get knocked out, but if the big guy has an idea on what he's doing and knows how to use his size, you ain't winning that fight unless you highly skilled.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Overbearing size matters. But short of that, it’s just skill and luck. All things being equal other than size disparity then it needs to be a significant size advantage or it’s not making a difference.

I don't know, when it comes to armature and professional fights, even 30lbs is considered a big difference. But that's a different realm, so idk.:patrice:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t matter.

skill does. I’ll take a 150 pound novice boxer over a 220 pound gym rat.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the first fight I ever had was with a fat boy and he rag dolled me on the school yard. after that I never let no big muthafuka put their weight on me. stay out of reach no wrestling. I got a long wingspan and i'm agile as shyt. never lost a fight again. I can't wrestle for shyt tho :lolbron:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
We're talking skill for skill. Average joe vs Averag joe. Of course a trained boxer would knock out a gym rat:dwillhuh:

Now put that 150 trained boxer against a 220 trained boxer, then who wins? :jbhmm:

both highly trained. It really could be a toss up, the smaller guy will have speed and agility, the bigger guy will have strength and force but will be much slower.