It’s crazy how all these cacs get labeled as self made billionaires when none of them are

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It helps when your daddy owns businesses or you have connections others don’t. It also helps when then government throws resources and subsidies at you because your ethnic group (ie white folks) controls the levers of power.

Neither is Trump, Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos self made. All of them have had significant both government and private investment.

This is why I’m an advocate of black Americans doing business deals and setting up business partnerships in majority black countries and areas. When you have control of politics and economics that’s when you can make actual power moves

Notice the richest blacks all made their money off of black people. Whether we’re talking Tyler Perry, Jayz, Kanye. This isn’t by accident. This isn’t a “free for all”economy it’s walled gardens. It’s every ethnic group for themselves.

The sooner black folk figure that out the better off we’ll be.
Why are the only examples you have entertainers?

Daps
Tyler Perry is the only one that wealth comes directly from black people. Kanye and jay did not see real wealth until they crossed over

Point is without the black market, there would be no crossover. You think whites started out supporting and believing in them?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, if you have a financial crutch in life, ie ur family, the way you move in life is completely different. You see it differently. You take more chances. Shyts a cheat code lol
Dude got a million dollar loan from the mob, fukked it off, and didn't get clapped. You gotta be well connected to move like that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Point is without the black market, there would be no crossover. You think whites started out supporting and believing in them?

Tyler perry is legit the only wealthy famous brother that money comes from our community alone.
when jay only had black fans he was a gold artist

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
Self Made :wow:

Dad just pulled a few strings to get me into Rice University. Pulled strings to get me an intership at [insert big finance company]. Pulled strings to "help" me secure $10 million in financing for my first business. Pulled strings to get me in front of biillion.....umm.....mentors. Just typical things a father does for his son :wow:
I guess our fathers don't love us :wow:

:mjcry:
fukk you too, Pops

Daps
Tyler perry is legit the only wealthy famous brother that money comes from our community alone.
when jay only had black fans he was a gold artist

My overall point is, most black success historically comes from other black people. First black millionaire, madame cj walker made her money off hair care for black women

And most black millionaires and billionaires today outside of ball players, serve the black market in one way or another. If you’re a rap mogul, who are you selling your liquor primarily to?

If you’re really trying to argue we were supported by whites all along I have nothing to say to you

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The whole concept of being self-made is retarded. No matter where you go and who you talk to, EVERYONE needs help or advice on becoming successful.

Black "self-made" (m)(b)illionaires are no different, e.g., Diddy needed Biggie, Jay-Z needed Jaz-O.

It could be your family, or someone providing guidance. It doesn't matter. Everyone needs somebody.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no such thing as a Self Made Billionaire and if you believe that, you're likely a fukking moron.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Jerry lost a mil in Teamster money and went to work at his daddy insurance company...

White mythmaking ia a helluva thing

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn't even be an issue if they would just shut the fukk up and stop fronting. Trying to make you mad at yourself about the money they are making off the backs of you and yours.