It’s crazy how all these cacs get labeled as self made billionaires when none of them are

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
In an era where we have more visibility of ways where black folk can and show how they generate consist and legitimate wealth the fact we stil got a lot of step and fetchin’ ass folks who wanna suck white ass will never not make my blood boil

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
1 MILLION DOLLAR LOAN HAS TO BE PAID BACK.

IF HE GOT GIFTED 1 MILLION THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. CONNECTIONS ARE BUILT. IF HE LEVERAGED CONNECTIONS TO GET THAT LOAN, HE STILL HAD TO BUILD THOSE RELATIONSHIPS.

IF HIS MOMMA GAVE HIM 15 MILLION OR HE INHERITED 15 MIL, THAT AINT SELF MADE. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO GET IT AND DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.

NOT SURE WHAT METRICS Y'ALL USING...

Dude got a million dollar loan from the mob, fukked it off, and didn't get clapped. You gotta be well connected to move like that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yep Rich cacs mainly come from old white money that has been passed down (inheritance/parent loan) and pre-established generational connections which the regular person will never have access to.

Anyone thinking rich cacs are "self made millionaires" is a fukking clown.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WENT AND READ HIS WIKI. JERRY JONES AINT SELF MADE LMAO. HE GOT A JOB RUNNING HIS FATHER'S INSURANCE COMPANY AND SOLD IT.

THAT WHOLE 1MILLION DOLLAR LOAN INVESTMENT FAILED. HE THEN FAILED TO GET ANOTHER LOAN FROM THE TEAMSTERS.

THAT 2ND PIC DIDN'T LOAD ALL THE WAY ON MY PHONE. I'M SITTING HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IN THE WORLD I WAS MISSING. I WENT TO THE WIKI PAGE AND WAS LIKE "WHY THE fukk DIDN'T HE INCLUDE THE WHOLE THING?" THEN I CAME BACK IN HERE AND THE WHOLE PIC LOADED. :heh:

YEAH I'M BLAMING WORK WIFI. THAT'S MY STORY AND IM STICKING TO IT. :laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Maybe white people and black people have a different definition of self made :mjlol:

All them rich cacs had help

As much as we hate diddy and some other hip hop moguls Atleast them nikkas actually got it completely out the mud

It helps when your daddy owns businesses or you have connections others don’t. It also helps when then government throws resources and subsidies at you because your ethnic group (ie white folks) controls the levers of power.

Neither is Trump, Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos self made. All of them have had significant both government and private investment.

This is why I’m an advocate of black Americans doing business deals and setting up business partnerships in majority black countries and areas. When you have control of politics and economics that’s when you can make actual power moves

Notice the richest blacks all made their money off of black people. Whether we’re talking Tyler Perry, Jayz, Kanye. This isn’t by accident. This isn’t a “free for all”economy it’s walled gardens. It’s every ethnic group for themselves.

The sooner black folk figure that out the better off we’ll be.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
1 MILLION DOLLAR LOAN HAS TO BE PAID BACK.

IF HE GOT GIFTED 1 MILLION THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. CONNECTIONS ARE BUILT. IF HE LEVERAGED CONNECTIONS TO GET THAT LOAN, HE STILL HAD TO BUILD THOSE RELATIONSHIPS.

IF HIS MOMMA GAVE HIM 15 MILLION OR HE INHERITED 15 MIL, THAT AINT SELF MADE. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO GET IT AND DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.

NOT SURE WHAT METRICS Y'ALL USING...

Think about what you’re saying..you obviously have to be real connected in the first place to get a million dollar loan. They only do loans like that for folks they know can pay it back, meaning he already had money.

If anyone on the coli goes anywhere to try to get a million dollar loan they’d get laughed out the building

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
0000-quote.jpg

Daps
While it does take some smarts and a lot of luck to be a bilionaire the thing is. All of these white guys had upper middle class/rich parents so failure means they would still be financially secure regardless.
This 100%.

A dude like Jerry Jones can take $1 and turn it into $10 at the snap of a finger BUT....he came from a well-off enough situation where he could make some mistakes and learn from them.

He was legit trying to buy the Chargers in 1967.

JJ was 25 years old in '67.

By contrast, it seems like Black financial elite have a steady upward trajectory with fewer failures simply because they couldn't afford to fail as much.

People always be like "Bill Gates became a billionaire without a college degree" but ignore that he got into Harvard in the first place and came from an upper middle class WASP family. Privilege allows you to experiment and take risks.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It is not crazy, it is sinister.

You get a lot of flack for the threads you created but this one compliments the thread you made on Glorilla.

They present these self-made, "I pulled myself up by the bootstraps", stories as a way of getting people to chase their own tail.

When people to start to realise the people at the top got there due to others investing in them, they will demand more from their country and more from their employers.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude like Jerry Jones can take $1 and turn it into $10 at the snap of a finger BUT....he came from a well-off enough situation where he could make some mistakes and learn from them.
Saw an analogy a while ago that success is like one of those carnival games where you have to throw a dart at a ballon.

Middle class people only get one chance, you miss, you're done.

People from well off families get unlimited chances, throw as many darts as they need to get one, then when they get it, claim it was hard work and that everyone can do it.