It’s crazy how all these cacs get labeled as self made billionaires when none of them are

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GETTING A LOAN IS STILL SELF MADE.

I DON'T THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO GET THAT FAR WITHOUT A LOAN.
They not just handing out 1 million dollar loans to every Tom d1ck and Harry. Especially when it’s a child asking for it. In this case, dudes family was apparently well connected. 1 million dollars back in those days was probably 15 million in todays dollars.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GETTING A LOAN IS STILL SELF MADE.

I DON'T THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO GET THAT FAR WITHOUT A LOAN.
He didn't go to his local small business administration for that kinda money.

Also, you must ask "what kind of collateral does this dude's family have for their son to get multiple million dollar loans while still in college as a 22yr old?" . Cause you dont give out that much cash based on a hand shake.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree, but there are a lot of billionaires I don’t consider’self-made’, not dismissing what they accomplished, but it’s all perspective. Especially when you notice a good portion of them fumbling their first bag. But it is what it is.. it’s the game. It ain’t fair, but life ain’t lol

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And, I’m not saying anybody can do what JJ did. That’s why I’ll never dismiss folks like him who
“turn eight to twenty, twenty to a hunnid, hunnid to a thousand
That to a hunnid thousand (thousand), in front of housin' (housin')”

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
1 MILLION DOLLAR LOAN HAS TO BE PAID BACK.

IF HE GOT GIFTED 1 MILLION THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. CONNECTIONS ARE BUILT. IF HE LEVERAGED CONNECTIONS TO GET THAT LOAN, HE STILL HAD TO BUILD THOSE RELATIONSHIPS.

IF HIS MOMMA GAVE HIM 15 MILLION OR HE INHERITED 15 MIL, THAT AINT SELF MADE. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO GET IT AND DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.

NOT SURE WHAT METRICS Y'ALL USING...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Self Made :wow:

Dad just pulled a few strings to get me into Rice University. Pulled strings to get me an intership at [insert big finance company]. Pulled strings to "help" me secure $10 million in financing for my first business. Pulled strings to get me in front of biillion.....umm.....mentors. Just typical things a father does for his son :wow: