It's crazy how addictive going to the gym is.

Daps
It would be a lot more fun for me if I could work out the way I want to without having some random nikka force me out of a machine or having to rush through my reps and sets cuz some lame is standing right next to me waiting for me to leave even though he'd been sitting on that very same machine for 15 minutes. & don't even let me get started on the shyt I see once I'm off the machines and in the changerooms :camby:

I'm happy for y'all nikkas but I can't say I share the love.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
It would be a lot more fun for me if I could work out the way I want to without having some random nikka force me out of a machine or having to rush through my reps and sets cuz some lame is standing right next to me waiting for me to leave even though he'd been sitting on that very same machine for 15 minutes. & don't even let me get started on the shyt I see once I'm off the machines and in the changerooms :camby:

I'm happy for y'all nikkas but I can't say I share the love.
Fukk them breh.

I'm not rushing through my workout or cutting my sets short because some motherfukker is impatient. They can either wait, or improvise and hit another machine :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes :ahh:

Been going too damn hard though and my arms are burnt TF out right now :sadcam:

Now I fully understand alternating days

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When I was heavy lifting in the game, I would be at it 6 days a week for almost a year straight.

I need to get back in the gym. I just work out at home, but I be thinking if I went back for a couple of months I would be beyond ripped diesel with definition.

Plus the ladies at the gym, that be motivation for a nikka right thurr!
:noah:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Went hard saturday

Took off yesterday. Now Im tired AF feeling like a crackhead coming off withdrawals.:mjcry: