It's crazy how addictive going to the gym is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Started off barely benching 135. So yes I was really weak. I believed I started squatting 185 and deadlifting 135

Now I'm at 225 for 3 for bench with a slight pause.
Squat 315 for 5 with good form (I will never max out)
Deadlift 365 for 5 (never max)

They may not be impressive numbers but they are my numbers Bruh :yeshrug:
That's whats up I was just saying that's a long time to go from one plate to two that's all. No hate keep doing your thing fam

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started off barely benching 135. So yes I was really weak. I believed I started squatting 185 and deadlifting 135

Now I'm at 225 for 3 for bench with a slight pause.
Squat 315 for 5 with good form (I will never max out)
Deadlift 365 for 5 (never max)

They may not be impressive numbers but they are my numbers Bruh :yeshrug:

Dont be ashamed breh we all start somewhere. I been working out since January after being skinny my whole life snd wanting to make a change.

Im currently near where you started at 135 for benching.

Even though your ahead of me now i can lol it may sound weird for me to give you advice but ill say this...

So you know about bent over rows/barbell rows? Those are basically to the back what bench press is to the chest. Best workout for the back. Remember you need to be well balanced. Alot of people only bench and dont work out the back

Then end up having a big ass chest and a back of a 14 year old kid in school. An unbalance can also cause shoulder problems especially if your back is holding all that weight.

Basically doing bent over rows will increase your bench press and have you make gains in that much easier. Trust me on that.

It will also naturally increase the deadlift.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
:ahh::lawd::whoo:Brehs, stay at it trust me, I'm on my fourth year of body building and it shows. Went to Vegas last weekend , hit the marquee pool party and legit had women asking me who am I ? While :noah: caressing my arms/chest and shyt. It's so funny cause when women are drunk and free to act however they be lusting openly and I'm not even gonna talk about tha many baddies I had showing the youngin cooperation

Kano

All Star
Daps
Dont be ashamed breh we all start somewhere. I been working out since January after being skinny my whole life snd wanting to make a change.

Im currently near where you started at 135 for benching.

Even though your ahead of me now i can lol it may sound weird for me to give you advice but ill say this...

So you know about bent over rows/barbell rows? Those are basically to the back what bench press is to the chest. Best workout for the back. Remember you need to be well balanced. Alot of people only bench and dont work out the back

Then end up having a big ass chest and a back of a 14 year old kid in school. An unbalance can also cause shoulder problems especially if your back is holding all that weight.

Basically doing bent over rows will increase your bench press and have you make gains in that much easier. Trust me on that.

It will also naturally increase the deadlift.

Great advice. Thanks I appreciate it. Most definitely a solid well rounded body will develop much better than one that is top heavy or bottom heavy.

Rows are one of my favorite back exercises second to weighted pull ups/ chip ups.

I work out each muscle group twice a week with one rest day. (I usually do two just because my body needs it.

M - chest/ back and calves/abs
T - legs calves/abs
W - chest/back and calves/abs
T - legs calves/ abs
F - arms and calves/abs
S - arms/shoulders and calves/abs
S - rest day, abs and yoga

We're all gonna make it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My routine has been :snoop: since i moved to my apartment

My new apartment im moving to next week tho is brand new and the gym is 24/7 :ohlawd: which is what i need again

Random 2am, 3am workouts with no one else around :ahh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh, when I went on vacation 2 weeks ago, we were at a bar eating lunch and a drunk lady (~40's) was standing behind us and she just starts rubbing my traps with her husband standing right there:wow: Didn't even say shyt to her

Can't go back to being skinny again:myman:
Should've got your cuck on :mjpls:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
True.

The actual feeling in your body when you know its becoming easier and easier is crazy. It's the perfect balance of mental/physical that moment you finish a rep and you're like...

:ooh:

:obama:

:smugdraper:
I finally hit clean reps on 225 Flat BP. It was totally unexpected and I was :whoo:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Great advice. Thanks I appreciate it. Most definitely a solid well rounded body will develop much better than one that is top heavy or bottom heavy.

Rows are one of my favorite back exercises second to weighted pull ups/ chip ups.

I work out each muscle group twice a week with one rest day. (I usually do two just because my body needs it.

M - chest/ back and calves/abs
T - legs calves/abs
W - chest/back and calves/abs
T - legs calves/ abs
F - arms and calves/abs
S - arms/shoulders and calves/abs
S - rest day, abs and yoga

We're all gonna make it.
Breh where the did you get this split from :dahell: