It's crazy how addictive going to the gym is.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is like a drug brehs :ohhh:

I leave the gym and my energy is straight :gladbron:. All I think about when I leave is when I'm going back. The more I workout the better I feel and I need to keep working out to get that same feeling again.

On the downside, I've become obsessed now to the point where I'm thinking about gym and working out 24/7. I don't want to one of them nikkas that talk about working out 24/7 :huhldup:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This shyt is like a drug brehs :ohhh:

I leave the gym and my energy is straight :gladbron:. All I think about when I leave is when I'm going back. The more I workout the better I feel and I need to keep working out to get that same feeling again.

On the downside, I've become obsessed now to the point where I'm thinking about gym and working out 24/7. I don't want to one of them nikkas that talk about working out 24/7 :huhldup:
that happens to everybody at the start.
it'll wear off though.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I work out at home. All kinds of weights :hodge:

I'm spoiled rotten :blessed:
Just got my bench and barbell set a few days ago :blessed: don't want to party, chill with freaks, none of that. Just want to work out. I was watching batman v. Superman and the part when Bruce Wayne was working out had me ready to walk out the theater and head home... Them weighted dips he was doing :whoo:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I feel u breh. I just started working out the beginning of this month and I cannot stop! :sadcam:

I have to get up and move every damn day!

I walk to work now then go to the gym in the evenings. On the weekends, I walk 1.5 miles to the gym on Sat & Sun. So I'm working out every day with no days off.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Keep it up so you won't be :flabbynsick: in your 30's & 40's
shyt is a lifelong discipline

This is critical.

I'm 37 but passing for anywhere between 29-32 because of low body fat and staying hydrated.
I can't believe how crypt-keeper looking so many 30+ brehs are. It's sickening.

Edit: In fact when I was home for X-mas my folks had an architect over at the house to drop off plans for a guest house they're building. I met the dude and he asked, "Ah so are you home from school for winter?" I :mjlol: and said "Nah I'll be 40 in a few years".

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lost 30 lbs and walked through the mall the other day, the looks i got from bytches was the greatest motivation ever..i'm never leaving the gym :mjcry:

Breh, when I went on vacation 2 weeks ago, we were at a bar eating lunch and a drunk lady (~40's) was standing behind us and she just starts rubbing my traps with her husband standing right there:wow: Didn't even say shyt to her

Can't go back to being skinny again:myman:

Kano

All Star
Daps
Dang it took you 3 years to get to 2 plates? Were you slacking off or just really weak?

Started off barely benching 135. So yes I was really weak. I believed I started squatting 185 and deadlifting 135

Now I'm at 225 for 3 for bench with a slight pause.
Squat 315 for 5 with good form (I will never max out)
Deadlift 365 for 5 (never max)

They may not be impressive numbers but they are my numbers Bruh :yeshrug: