Its crazy 10 years later and Budden still hasn't peaked.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy has the delivery of Tupac and the flow of Biggie. Salute to every one in this thread.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
the peak was mm2 . . everything after that was for white kids that work in the kitchen of cheescake factory and have scars on their wrists and been sent to rehab at least three times in the last two years . . .

wrost+2.jpeg

Naw. MM2 is still his best mixtape but songs like Black Cloud,Downfall,Just to be different(to name a few) all surpassed his mm2 stage and they came out years later.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I remember several months ago
JOE BUDDEN and ZRO WERE PLANNING TO PUT SEVERAL
SONGS OUT THAT THEY DID TOGETHER. :ohhh:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes still nothing but a bytchmade sissy who apologized for scraping up some fat dudes knuckles with his eye socket to me. Boring.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I've listened to all his music, and I enjoy all his music. But he can't take it any further. Lyrically a great rapper, but you need more. He's not fresh or original enough. He sounds like someone good at emitting legendary lyricists. He's also kinda boring (a lot of tracks blows my mind the first time and the next time it's :yawn:) and a real lame outside of the booth. Like I said, good lyricist not so much more. Which is still something, in these days with a lack lyricism).

Original, Fresh, Special - those were my three points that I think he lacks to be a top level MC. The things that will make people remember you, the things that will give you a buzz, the things that makes more than a few people bump your shyt over and over again. You can be a top level lyricist, but that doesn't mean that you'll be a top level rapper. I know what the fukk I'm about, you however, don't. Or we simply disagree.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I've listened to all his music, and I enjoy all his music. But he can't take it any further. Lyrically a great rapper, but you need more. He's not fresh or original enough. He sounds like someone good at emitting legendary lyricists. He's also kinda boring (a lot of tracks blows my mind the first time and the next time it's :yawn:) and a real lame outside of the booth. Like I said, good lyricist not so much more. Which is still something, in these days with a lack lyricism)

why should the bolded matter ? unless youre concerned with a rappers image and project it on yourself....

rap is music. nikkas be on here acting like if they listen to artist theyre associated with them. dudes act like listening to frank ocean or guru is like having gay sex with them over the stereo :childplease:

enjoy the music

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
why should the bolded matter ? unless youre concerned with a rappers image and project it on yourself....

rap is music. nikkas be on here acting like if they listen to artist theyre associated with them. dudes act like listening to frank ocean or guru is like having gay sex with them over the stereo :childplease:

enjoy the music
It doesn't matter musically, that was just an add on to my overall evaluation of Joe Budden.
Just like saying my mentor is so wack and she's ugly as fukk.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It doesn't matter musically, that was just an add on.
Just like saying my mentor is so wack and she's ugly as fukk.
fair enough

tbh I didnt fukk with joe after mm2 until escape route either. I thought mm3 was garbage and it didnt help it was mastered in a public restroom. escape route is when I was like :ehh: and mm4 was just :ooh:, although it took me a couple of listens to fully appreciate it.

mm4.5 is nearly as good album as one can do nowadays imo. tho since then he hasnt done many solo tracks I really liked..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe Budden as solo on Good Music might've created a classic, instead of Pusha.
He's already proven that lyrically he can rip shyt, he needs a fatter budget and guidance of someone who has mastered the art of being original, fresh and special. And it's probably a guaranteed classic.

Habit

Banned
Daps
fair enough

tbh I didnt fukk with joe after mm2 until escape route either. I thought mm3 was garbage and it didnt help it was mastered in a public restroom. escape route is when I was like :ehh: and mm4 was just :ooh:, although it took me a couple of listens to fully appreciate it.

mm4.5 is nearly as good album as one can do nowadays imo. tho since then he hasnt done many solo tracks I really liked..

I messed with him heavy, especially when he was making winter music on Halfway House, Padded Room, and Escape Route.

Joe Budden as solo on Good Music might've created a classic, instead of Pusha.
He's already proven that lyrically he can rip shyt, he needs a fatter budget and guidance of someone who has mastered the art of being original, fresh and special. And it's probably a guaranteed classic.

What are you talking about? Are you bipolar?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
mm2 & 3 are his apex as it stands. he's got some serious work to do if he's gonna top them. ive liked his projects since then, but those were special.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I can honestly say I think Budden is one of the greatest rappers ever. If he wasn't such a cornball and stop doin all the stupid shyt he does he would get his proper recognition

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Budden is one my favorites......but the 2 things that make me lose interest are when he tries that double-time flow & when he shows more effort in Slaughterhouse than his own material.
he trying to outshine nikkas B, got comp on the track