Its crazy 10 years later and Budden still hasn't peaked.

Habit

Banned
Daps
Dude always hits a new zenith. He never runs dry with that emo shiit.

An Eminem collabo is long overdue, I wonder if Eminem heard a lot of Budden's stuff.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buddens is dope I think he's top 2 of the rappers that came out in the 2000's

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
the peak was mm2 . . everything after that was for white kids that work in the kitchen of cheescake factory and have scars on their wrists and been sent to rehab at least three times in the last two years . . .

wrost+2.jpeg

Habit

Banned
Daps
the peak was mm2 . . everything after that was for white kids that work in the kitchen of cheescake factory and have scars on their wrists and been sent to rehab at least three times in the last two years . .

Exactly, he does it very well.

I can't listen to all this upbeat music that has been dropping from the South the past 5+ years. Hiatus describes my low points perfectly. My life has direction, but I don't think I can ever enjoy it fully.

I'll have Pac on or Budden, Tech N9ne, Scarface, Ransom, Tom Gist to help even out my thoughts.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYk0uSv002Y]Joe Budden - Why Would I [NEW 10/23/2011] - YouTube[/ame]

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im looking for quite a few Eminem/Budden collabos

and if i dont get them....shyt will hit the fan

I could care less about eminem collabing with anyone else on that roster

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
he's got a track with Skyzoo on the way, really looking forward to that

and SMH at Budden making only emo shyt since MM2, MM4 isn't emo at all aside from Black Cloud

Budden's the best rapper on the planet right now IMO, his music is just better than everyone else's to me

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have not even tried to get into Joey's music since MM2. I might've listened to MM3 once, but I really do not know what happened. Somebody please give me a new starting point. I see he has a lot of fans, and I've on several other occasions seen people say he's the best rapper alive. I'd like to try to listen to Joey again to see what this hype is about.