It’s Black Friday so let’s call out a White Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@BmoreGorilla has been doing the Lord's work out in these Coli Streets...POTY2017...And this exposal tells me two things....That the Whites and Non-Blacks here were very comfortable in what a lot here call the "Good ol days" of this forum..And that "Militant" observation is actually integral on this forum in putting the type of fukkshyt seen by these types of posters to rest. :manny:
:whoa:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Blake griffin or whatever his name is been a faggit I knew this for a while only poster besides aroma21 or whatever her wet dog smellin ass is called dats on my ignore not surprising they both cacs. I just think it’s funny that u dudes do this but we have at least two black posters who have dropped the n word with er at the end as a form of venomous attacks but the same energy ain’t met all it takes is a weak ass apology or becuz they your fav trolls like sum high school shyt, but at the same time it’s always down with c00ns with y’all smh :mjlol: . Dnt stop applying pressure on the cacs necks but y’all be looking funny sometimes. Oh that curry faggit napoleon also has been using nikka.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Get him out of here :camby:

@BmoreGorilla waging holy wars and I'm feeling like Conan.. @King Musa @wickedsm time to get another one.

@BmoreGorilla has been doing the Lord's work out in these Coli Streets...POTY2017...And this exposal tells me two things....That the Whites and Non-Blacks here were very comfortable in what a lot here call the "Good ol days" of this forum..And that "Militant" observation is actually integral on this forum in putting the type of fukkshyt seen by these types of posters to rest. :manny:

The brother @BmoreGorilla had an assist with this one :myman:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
landscape-1469442334-ezgifcom-optimize-4.gif

I’ll be back later for the fukkery...

Status
Not open for further replies.