JmlqA.gif
Not yet clown. I’m still hungover from last night
:childplease:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
It’s amazing. I’ve seen him listed as one of the best white posters on this site
:mjpls:
Yeah, I made the thread. I don’t know posters outside the TLR, thought he had a good “track record” considering we had alleged black people putting him up.

I was pulling for @Stir Fry to win. Brother ain’t ever said no fukk Shyte. And god knows he’s had plenty of chances to slip some slick comments in.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeah, I made the thread. I don’t know posters outside the TLR, thought he had a good “track record” considering we had alleged black people putting him up.

I was pulling for @Stir Fry to win. Brother ain’t ever said no fukk Shyte. And god knows he’s had plenty of chances to slip some slick comments in.
I didn’t think anything of him myself other than that his screename is rather moist
:manny:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I didn’t think anything of him myself other than that his screename is rather moist
:manny:
Had no opinion on him or interaction with dude before, because I avoid every other subsection on this forum to avoid arguing with cacs.

However, him talking about “lazy nikkahs on the corner” is all I need to know:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.