Its as though dudes dont even care to match their clothes w/ their sneakers anymore

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No trying to put anyone on blast, but most cats who obsess over matching their shoes to their shirt don't have the first clue about grown-man style.
You don't need to match shoes with shirt, that shyt is juvenile, and any woman/colleague with an ounce of class and sense of decorum is gonna clown.
If anything, you wear complimentary colors, but as a grown man, you're supposed to match the shoes with the belt, and wear a shirt that is not of the opposite spectrum of the color wheel.

You also need to understand the impact of contrasting colors, and complementary hues/tones throughout your outfit (including accessories) - it ain't as simple as "nikka, your shoes don't' perfectly match your shyt"

Also, stop wearing baggy, ill-fitting suits....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I dont over do it but my fit has to look
like some thought was put into it.
dn2611.gif

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
No trying to put anyone on blast, but most cats who obsess over matching their shoes to their shirt don't have the first clue about grown-man style.
You don't need to match shoes with shirt, that shyt is juvenile, and any woman/colleague with an ounce of class and sense of decorum is gonna clown.
If anything, you wear complimentary colors, but as a grown man, you're supposed to match the shoes with the belt, and wear a shirt that is not of the opposite spectrum of the color wheel.

You also need to understand the impact of contrasting colors, and complementary hues/tones throughout your outfit (including accessories) - it ain't as simple as "nikka, your shoes don't' perfectly match your shyt"

Also, stop wearing baggy, ill-fitting suits....
Nah... all your shyt gotta match perfectly.
What%27s+50+Cent%27s+side-project+rap+outfit+called%3F+Oh+yes,+it%27s+G-Unit.+And+they+have+an+album+out.+Who%27d+have+thought%3F

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What's wrong with a black shirt, khakis and grey sneakers? How does that not match? You must've ran into some swaggerless monkeys, op.