Its as though dudes dont even care to match their clothes w/ their sneakers anymore

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Matching your clothes to your shoes is lame as fukk, I did that shyt back in middle school. But then again if I wear sneakers they're usually just white so they go with everything :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is
9BlvWPS.png

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: Corny ass shyt is matching clothes EXACTLY. I love having a standout piece when I dress good. If I rock a plain colored t-shirt, the sneakers should stand out. I'll match the shoes to my belt and my hat. Dudes out here wearing white tees, blue jeans, white air force ones with a white wrist bracelet look like they stuck in the year 2001.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:dwillhuh: matching is out of style?

Nah bruh, fukk that. I been a clean lil nikka since I was toddler

I must be getting old cause all my shyt gotta match up. Maybe not color on color but my shyt gotta look correct.

If I got on a print shirt, then its soild bottoms.... if I got on some camo cargos, gotta have a soild shirt...

I might just throw some shyt on to go to store or something, but if I step out my shyt gonna be on point.

nikkas just don't be taking no pride in their apperance anymore :snoop:

Its almost like dudes be putting effort into making it look like that don't care what they look like :ld:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
9/10 its hipsters...with glasses with no Rx in them and a random baseball caps that is not matching as well....

women are the main culprit...but fellas also

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Folks can dress however they wanna dress in my eyes. I'm not gonna sit here like I'm the Sultan of Fashion and say what's corny and/or lame.

The ones who do that are in fact the corny and lame ones :lupe: