Its as though dudes dont even care to match their clothes w/ their sneakers anymore

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im seeing people where a plain black vneck shirt with khaki shorts and then they are rocking grey sneakers

or wearing a dark colored solid tee with khaki shorts and light grey sneakers

or wearing some bright as sneakers and shorts and shirt that doesnt have any of the colors in the sneakers

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
complaining about what other guys are wearing :comeon:

if anything u should be happy, since i'm assuming you do match your clothing and thus will stand out compared to dudes who dont give a shyt

from what i've seen, the higher the income the less you give a shyt about things like matching, because plain white t shirt + random sandals and driving off in a m6 >>>> matching jordan colors and t shirts and driving a 2004 ford fusion :flabbynsick:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They do care. Thats the style now, blatantly not over matching your clothes

John Witherspoons aint out here anymore

images

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Im the nicca you talking about, as long as females stay choosing i could give 2fukks

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Funny things is the whole trend was started by gays in the village in NYC. They would wear skinny jeans and shyt that didn't match so you would notice their shoes more. nikka think that hipsters started that but fail to understand that a lot of hipsters are gays.

Hip hop hates homos though right?...:mjpls:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im the nicca you talking about, as long as females stay choosing i could give 2fukks

its all good homie when i go to the airport tomorrow I plan on wearing some light grey sneakers, there is a little white on them with either a plain blk vneck shirt w/ khaki colored cargo shorts or a dark grey vneck shirt w/ khaki shorts. I dont give a damn if either shirt dont match my grey sneaks