its amazing how eating healthy can enhance your bed performance

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its true... I been in the gym and eating better since april. And that shyt has been driving my sex drive thru the roof.

Wifey be like :unsure: after we put my daughter bed cause she knows I could care less about TV, Playstation or anything else but putting it down. I know she like damn I can't be going through this every night but at the same time she see a nikka getting swoll and with a hell of a sex drive. I'm sure she probably think I better get down with it or else... But she works out and has been eating healthy too so we oth kinda on the same level with it now

And :yes: to Pineapples & juice....

Do pineapple juice work for the females also though? :patrice:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Its true... I been in the gym and eating better since april. And that shyt has been driving my sex drive thru the roof.

Wifey be like :unsure: after we put my daughter bed cause she knows I could care less about TV, Playstation or anything else but putting it down. I know she like damn I can't be going through this every night but at the same time she see a nikka getting swoll and with a hell of a sex drive. I'm sure she probably think I better get down with it or else... But she works out and has been eating healthy too so we oth kinda on the same level with it now

So, does this mean you care A LOT about the bolded, or just a little?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
lol sweetens the taste of semen.. i was datin this dude who drank mad pineapple juice and ate mad pineapples.. def a big difference

I had this one chick who bought my dog a bunch of treats and a big ass bone so I wanted to do something nice for her.. Bought her two six packs of pineapple juice. She got a little laugh out of it but I drank them shyts two times a day and by the end of the week she was guzzling. Been drinking it ever since.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

You got the best marriage stories :wow:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha, I read OP's thread title in Prince Akeem's voice. "Can you believe that I have a date with Lisa?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We live in an unnatural environment where it's quicker, easier and cheaper to eat some greazy, shytty takeaway than eat fresh food

It's a revelation how much of an impact eating right has on you in general, not just your pump game

A while ago I figured that eating is something you have to do almost every single day of your life on earth so at least do that right brehs.

The hood is littered with those poison food outlets but once in a while some cheap fried chicken is :noah:

I've been :eat:good off life since changing my diet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What should I be eating brehs? i'm too young to feel the :flabbynsick: :snooze: feelings I be feeling

Eat naturally off the planet gawd nah'm sayin :cook:

You can't escape the atmosphere and all the elements and feelings of both good & bad that we know are trapped here nah mean

Before you ask yourself what you should eat, ask yourself what times of the day you should be eating then what you shouldn't eat. It's supreme mathematics gawd :aicmon:

Align yourself with the planet because it's you. Eat when the sun is up because your physical is suppose to get energy the most during these times. If you eat big meals at night when the sun is on the other side your slowed down digestive system will turn you:flabbynsick:

Regular small meals of fresh fruit and vegetables spread out during the day and the burning of some fish or land flesh on the BBQ to retain our lion element is the way to go :eat: