its amazing how eating healthy can enhance your bed performance

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I've been channeling my inner fat kid all summer, just eating crazy shyt but I jog 4 days a week 5.5 miles every morning and I drink a lot of water. Even with the cardio tho, I can really tell a difference in performance on this stoner diet :heh:.

Apple cinnamon crepes topped with vanilla ice cream + bacon >>>>>>>>>>Better than feeling like a sex god :flabbynsick:

Imma get back right in august, but as for right now, fukk it :eat:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol sweetens the taste of semen.. i was datin this dude who drank mad pineapple juice and ate mad pineapples.. def a big difference

Are you white?

Is pineapple juice alone sufficient or would have to get real pineapples also?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its true... I been in the gym and eating better since april. And that shyt has been driving my sex drive thru the roof.

Wifey be like :unsure: after we put my daughter bed cause she knows I could care less about TV, Playstation or anything else but putting it down. I know she like damn I can't be going through this every night but at the same time she see a nikka getting swoll and with a hell of a sex drive. I'm sure she probably think I better get down with it or else... But she works out and has been eating healthy too so we oth kinda on the same level with it now

And :yes: to Pineapples & juice....