Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
One of the greatest things about this show is seeing the road to hell cricket ends up going down fukking around with the paddy crew. Every time he shows up he's more and more broken. It's like a inverted bell curve of sadness that rises into hilarity.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
One of the greatest things about this show is seeing the road to hell cricket ends up going down fukking around with the paddy crew. Every time he shows up he's more and more broken. It's like a inverted bell curve of sadness that rises into hilarity.

A Crickets tale made me want a spin off or limited series lol, like if you just watch his arc it’s a whole comedic tragedy in and of itself.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Stopped watching it after Mac comes out and Charlie got with the waitress, season 2 and up until 5 or 6 is good

You gotta be into pure fukkery to enjoy always sunny. You cant come in with a basic ass sense of humor either. If you only watch black shyt and only been around black shyt then this aint the show for you.
Someone finally says it

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Stopped watching it after Mac comes out and Charlie got with the waitress, season 2 and up until 5 or 6 is good

Someone finally says it

It had to be said at some point 😮‍💨
You gotta watch the new season. Frank says the funniest shyt about Mac and the whole Dance situation. I think the episode is Frank takes down Russia. That episode wild af in general. Like extra wild

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Report back when you make it to Dee and Dennis go on Welfare.

:laff:

I think that's the episode that sealed it for me as a fan. Before then I was on the fence.
That one and Mac Bangs Dennis’ Mom sealed the deal for me in those early seasons. Grade A fukkery

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
One of the Goat comedies. There are hit and miss episodes now, but still when it's on it's one of the best.

Funny thing is over the years they've pretty much don't topics on every major political topic. Abortion, gun control, same sex marriage, gas prices, trans/bathrooms, welfare.