It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia..this shyt is trash B

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I watched several eps and I could not get into it. Just seems like degenerate crackas being degenerate but in Philly. Like a less inspired, dustier version of Curb.

WKUK >>>>>

South Park >>>>

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked the show out the gate but it doesn’t really hit its stride until devito’s character starts ramping up the fukkery (not just his first appearance on the show)…there comes a point when he genuinely feels like one of the gang and that’s when the show really takes off imo

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yeah I’m a HUGE fan of the show and didn’t like that response…it’s a super silly/absurd ass show with some really dark humor…I started marathoning it again for a fourth time…recommended it to someone and could low key see why some might not be into it putting myself in their shoes…it’s almost like a “live” version of family guy with how crazy and offensive many of the eps are lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm like 5 episodes in and I haven't even smirked yet. This reminds me of when people would pretend Lil B was good then you would hear some straight garbage. Does this show get better or should I just bush it now :why:

I knew people were trolling! Ain't no way they believed that shyt.
:russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
yeah I’m a HUGE fan of the show and didn’t like that response…it’s a super silly/absurd ass show with some really dark humor…I started marathoning it again for a fourth time…recommended it to someone and could low key see why some might not be into it putting myself in their shoes…it’s almost like a “live” version of family guy with how crazy and offensive many of the eps are lol

I didn't exactly like how it was worded but I get what he's saying lol

Black folk seem to gravitate less toward absurdist humor.

I liked the show out the gate but it doesn’t really hit its stride until devito’s character starts ramping up the fukkery (not just his first appearance on the show)…there comes a point when he genuinely feels like one of the gang and that’s when the show really takes

I forget the exact episode but Dennis literally blames Frank for how weird they've become by financing their fukkkery :laugh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Report back when you make it to Dee and Dennis go on Welfare.

:laff:

I think that's the episode that sealed it for me as a fan. Before then I was on the fence.
"Youuuu got what I need..."

The episode that roped me in was Charlie Gets Crippled. But a hilarious later episode is The Gang Broke Dee. But you need prior seasons to truly get it.

Last edited:

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode that clicked for me was "The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis". To me it explained the groups dynamics and allowed me to follow its structure. I went through season 4 then back to season 3 and became a fan.