It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia..this shyt is trash B

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm like 5 episodes in and I haven't even smirked yet. This reminds me of when people would pretend Lil B was good then you would hear some straight garbage. Does this show get better or should I just bush it now :why:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I haven’t watched Always Sunny in damn near a decade :wow: once they left Netflix they were dead to me, and I even have Hulu :mjlol:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
ccd68030-4162-4ef8-8e14-4adcb1e71027_text.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm like 5 episodes in and I haven't even smirked yet. This reminds me of when people would pretend Lil B was good then you would hear some straight garbage. Does this show get better or should I just bush it now :why:

There's a legit reason why you have to at least wait til season 2 to see what the show really is.

Season 1's seven episodes were put on in the middle of the night with no promo. They green-lit season 2 but were still adamant about not spending any money to promote it since these guys were known for putting creative stuff together on the cheap.

They suggessted getting Danny Devitio and at first they turned the idea down til they said you either convince Danny to do the show or we gotta cancel you. Turns out Danny's daughter liked the show already so he decided to join and not only saved it from cancelation but helped turn it into one of the longest running and funniest shows of all time lol

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Well the first episode is borderline :mjpls: but near the end of that season or the beginning of season two i was hooked. whichever episode they were cussing those teens out in the mall was classic.

ultimately though it doesnt find its footing on a seasonal basis until 3 or 4. Maybe watch the top episodes if you're about to fall off, its worth seeing. the way they tackled subjects of the time was just top of the line comedy back then. any long running comedy gonna have some mid here and there.