The GOAT multiplayer shooter :to:

007n64.gif

with possibly the GOAT pause menu music :lawd:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The 90's was when multiplayer meant you and your best friend playing Ninja Turtles (The Arcade Game and The Manhattan Project), Contra, Contra 2, Contra Force, Lifeforce, etc.) and pretty much any 2 player game on NES (and lil later with Sega and SNES) with cheat codes and whatever trying to beat that shyt like theirs no tomorrow... Not going online and playing with a bunch of wierdo's/racist/strangers... if you wanted to do that.. you'd hit the arcade (or liqour store..including 7/11) and played games like Spiderman (the arcade version where you got to pick Hawkeye, Black Cat, or f-cking Namor the Sub-mariner... Can't believe they put him of all people in that game.. but it was still dope.), X-Men, Final Fight... and The Simpsons...

Either that or fighting games like... Street Fighter, Mortal Combat, and the various rip offs they had like Time Fighters.. cats would line their quarters on the screen trying to get next... and then you had Neo Geo.. I used to always check that shyt to see if they had games I've never seen before... but Sengoku was my shyt on that... I was just blown away at how the levels would randomly switch up and you could morph into different spirits or whatever....