“It’s all just a distraction…” is by far the laziest tin foil breh trope

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One of my best homies is this guy…no matter what we’re talking about it’ll take a left turn into the unrespondable “:ufdup: its just a distraction from whats REALLY going on :mjpls:

And “whats really going on” could be anything they want to annoy you with…nuclear war…food supply…left or right wing pedophelia…the nwo…etc

“Man, thats fukkin crazy about that shooting downtown :francis:
“Yeah but how do we even know it happened? I havent seen any videos yet…:mjpls:
“Breh i was there…i had to duck under a car :dwillhuh:
“Yeah but really they let that shyt happen, its all a distraction from whats REALLY going on…:youngsabo:
:beli:

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I get wanting to shift to another topic when you don't really want to talk too much about the current topic at hand. Not all that bothersome to me.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude.

Years ago when I was on Facebook, I was blown away by the comments I would see from people I grew up with.

People spewing all kinds of conspiracy theories and opinions on politics and economics.

And I was reading these comments thinking to myself...

"Bro. I went to middle school and high school with you. I know how smart you are. Better, I know how stupid you are...You've got some nerve posting this bullshyt..."

:what::mjlol:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst thing about conspiracy thinking is that it is a (very) poorly executed attempt at critical thinking. Jokes about conspiracy thinking is one of the biggest weapons used by people with power to discourage people from actually developing and using real critical thinking skills to take their power away. So, even though conspiracy nuts are bad, the people complaining about them are really no better or sometimes even worse because these people tend to be those who have completely bought into corporate ideology and shuck and jive for them.

This is why Kyrie needs to be protected.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I gotta homeboy like this too. He been like this since we were teens. He had a cousin come home from prison with “ knowledge of self” and he ain’t been the same since. The type of dude whose third eye is wide open. And please don’t get this nikka started on the chemtrails
:heh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing about conspiracy thinking is that it is a (very) poorly executed attempt at critical thinking. Jokes about conspiracy thinking is one of the biggest weapons used by people with power to discourage people from actually developing and using real critical thinking skills to take their power away. So, even though conspiracy nuts are bad, the people complaining about them are really no better or sometimes even worse because these people tend to be those who have completely bought into corporate ideology and shuck and jive for them.

This is why Kyrie needs to be protected.
Nah you going too far with that bullshyt.

That's how these fukkfaces like Tucker Carlson are allowed to operate with their "I'm just asking questions" garbage.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you going too far with that bullshyt.

That's how these fukkfaces like Tucker Carlson are allowed to operate with their "I'm just asking questions" garbage.
Nah, see that's exactly what I mean. They use it against people like that. Now any attempt at criticism in the vein of People in power use publicity about minor news to drown out information about unfair power relations in society is equated to What are you? Tucker Carlson? when the actual original point is completely valid and very important. But because some conspiracy nuts misuse the concept people start attacking it and associating it with an invalid point/attitude.

It's like dismissing science because some people practice poor/pseudo-science. It's irrational.