It's absurd that swagless jonny cage was able to defeat scorpion and goro

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, for the new mortal kombat movie. they need to use the same goro animatronic suit from the original movie. especially since they got the same dude to play older shang tsung :wow:

cgi cant top this

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
scorpion has a good ground game, they just heel him in favor of the good guys like cage and zero. realistically, he'd murder them all

(same actor from mk1)

( this fan flick depicted how scorpion would really beast these guys)

Last edited:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Obvious :troll: thread, Johnny Cage king of swag:blessed:

You know he beat da p*ssy up
Classic_Johnny_Cage_Move_by_CRCstinger.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
scorpion has a good ground game, they just heel him in favor of the good guys like cage and zero. realistically, he'd murder them all

(same actor from mk1)

( this fan flick depicted how scorpion would really beast these guys)

Sub Zero is more of a threat that Scorpion realistically. That spear means nothing when you get touched by that deep freeze and are stuck in place while he does whatever he wants to do to you. Subzero + .45 cal = game over.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait a minute wait a minute...

Did somebody in here just disrespect Johnny The Gawd's SWAG:stopitslime:

Johnny Was basically nothing BUT swag. It can be argued that the only thing that kept him alive was his confidence and swag...

Talking about he fought dirty against Goro:comeon:

Goro is 8 feet tall with FOUR GODDAMN ARMS on each side of his body and is backed by a fukking sorcerer who steals the souls of those whom are defeated....:leostare:

You see how the Brother was treated when he "fought fair":to:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This thread is making me reminisce about good times playing as Sub Zero or Scorpion and owning everyone. :banderas:

I preferred Sub Zero over Scorpion and gave the movie screen a :rudy: when they both were defeated. I was like "Well, I guess we can go home no-:ooh:oh shyt it's Reptile! It's Reptile-aw alright. He's gone. Let's go."

I always thought these commercials were better than anything we saw in the movie:

MORTAL+KOMBAT+TOASTY+1.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, a new mortal kombat cartoon just dropped, and he just run during the whole Baraka fight :stopitslime:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
JC and Jax got buried hard in the new animated scorpion movie. For Cage in particular, he went from being a too cool for school type character into a buffoon with a ball busting/dominatrix fetish.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
JC and Jax got buried hard in the new animated scorpion movie. For Cage in particular, he went from being a too cool for school type character into a buffoon with a ball busting/dominatrix fetish.

Cage was a buffoon that got his ass kicked in MK 9. He didn’t start winning and being cool until MK X. In the original timeline from the 90s and 00s, it was a running joke how many times Cage died and came back.