It's absurd that swagless jonny cage was able to defeat scorpion and goro

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Movie is non canon. Cage does nothing but lose in the games but happened to be one of the only ones to survive in the 2011 reboot at the end

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Scorpion fight was some nonsense...Against Goro though, it made sense, dude had a montage dedicated to him crushing the Earth Realm's buildings.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:pachaha: nikka musta forgot that randomn ass black dude that tried to fight Goro head up earlier in the movie. nikka got smacked up and presented to Shang Tsung like Simba and shyt
:deadrose:
:deadmanny:
Seriously he went bbba clubba on old boy.
Just did old boy dirty

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe u nigguh's tryin to go against th grain. That nigguh was coy. He looked unconvincing n the commercial he was tryin to make early on in the the movie. That had to be the most slowes unathletic let sweep I've witness.

And for the nigguh's trying to hype up his but bass nut punch. That nigguh goin catch a nigguh off guard with and thus. Have nerve to almost break his and catch more than Goro himself from inflicting the weak move.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
probably GOAT video game movie but I still wouldn't give Cage a win over Scorpion :beli:

cant wait for the reboot :blessed:

they better not make it too realistic though. i still wanna see Goro :merchant:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:patrice:Even as a youth, I had the :wtb: when that shyt happened. Nigguh spent the majority of both fights running. I felt like I was watching a Shane McMahon match when I saw nigguh's fight. He had that Bleacn Anime leutenant Ōmaeda swag.

And don't get me started on the Liu Kang-Sub-Zero fight. All that outside interference...
Stop putting so much stock in demons, friend. :rudy: They're overrated. Goro was a moron and Scorpion relied to much on weapons instead of his hand to hand techniques.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
When's that?

been talks about it for a few years. i think they are gonna see how season 2 of that web series goes. i like the angle that they took with season 1, very serious and realistic but still room for magical type shyt to happen.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been talks about it for a few years. i think they are gonna see how season 2 of that web series goes. i like the angle that they took with season 1, very serious and realistic but still room for magical type shyt to happen.
When does season 2 of the web series start? Yeah season 1 was nice. Especially the cyborgs story and scorpion-subZero story

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop putting so much stock in demons, friend. :rudy: They're overrated. Goro was a moron and Scorpion relied to much on weapons instead of his hand to hand techniques.
:what: cage only won cus he used a spear and shield. scorpion only used his spear once

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: The man was breathing dragon breath on Johnny friend. He didnt want it with the hands.

johnny cage was gettin that work in hell

there is no way he would have won that. even if he did some how win, he woulda been stuck in hell until he died for dehydration/starvation

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
johnny cage was gettin that work in hell

there is no way he would have won that. even if he did some how win, he woulda been stuck in hell until he died for dehydration/starvation
If he knew brazillian jiujitsu scorpion would have been ashes to ashes and dust to dust, friend. :sitdown: