It's a wrap....the gawd Yoshihiko just stole Mania weekend

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Why did the bolded just made me wonder how many of The Unwashed doesn’t buy any new clothing except wrestling shirts… :patrice:

Hot Girl: “Oh wow, that looks cool! Is GCW a clothing line??” :leon:

Neckbeard: “No,it’sthisawesomewrestlingpromotionthat’ssortofundergroundandindiebutnotreallyespeciallysincetheyhaveJonMoxleyperformeventhoughhe’sinAEW! DoyouwatchAEWonWednesdaynightsonTBS?!?” :gladbron:

Hot Girl: “Ah…okay.” :beli: :walks off with a goodbye:
:dead: :deadrose:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

prowrestling fandom/wiki/Yoshihiko

To date there have been four incarnations of Yoshihiko.

The original Yoshihiko was 'killed' during a match by an Antonio Honda knee drop which caused his head to burst open.

The second Yoshihiko was another love doll, this one modified to resemble The Great Muta. This second Yoshihiko also met an untimely demise when a giant swing delivered by Kenny Omega sent Yoshihiko flying from the ring, splitting his head open and revealing the cotton stuffing within.

During that very same match, the third Yoshihiko made his debut. This Yoshihiko wore clothes similar to The Undertaker during his American Bad Ass gimmick and entered to the same entrance music that the Undertaker had used. This version of Yoshihiko was later shot to death by Antonio Honda.

A fourth Yoshihiko (styled after Hulk Hogan) debuted shortly thereafter.

:dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Old Man Jim Cornette:
ned-flanders-the-simpsons.gif
This is the reaction of anyone with an ounce of pride.