It's a wrap....the gawd Yoshihiko just stole Mania weekend

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I get the appeal. To see Yoshihiko in person, in the States, after seeing all them clips online. The entertaining, “not-to-serious” aspect of it. The absurdity of it all. :snoop:

No hate, and if you gon do this shyt, make it look as smooth as it did here. Could’ve be worst tho…GCW could’ve done an Invisible Man-Invisible Stan rematch :mjlol:
Ayo I thought you was :troll:

I just looked this up and it’s real :dwillhuh:

Was a bad ass PAWG by the entrance but other than that :gucci:

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave Prazak is the unheralded all-time WOAT. No matter how bad anything already is, he makes it worse.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can get the humor behind it even though I don't generally find it funny.

But what I like about it is it shows how much cooperation is needed to pull off moves from the person on the receiving end of the moves.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Ayo I thought you was :troll:

I just looked this up and it’s real :dwillhuh:

Was a bad ass PAWG by the entrance but other than that :gucci:
Ngl that was the first GCW match I ever watched

Also my first time seeing people (well, use tho last two words loosely here) being put through a damn Door, instead of a table

:mjlol: at them actually selling an Invisible Man GCW figure. Sheer genius

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I get the appeal. To see Yoshihiko in person, in the States, after seeing all them clips online. The entertaining, “not-to-serious” aspect of it. The absurdity of it all. :snoop:

No hate, and if you gon do this shyt, make it look as smooth as it did here. Could’ve be worst tho…GCW could’ve done an Invisible Man-Invisible Stan rematch :mjlol:
You know, that's actually a pretty nice finesse to pull off. All you need to do is tell a somehow more pungent segment of The Unwashed that there's some invisible mudshow shyt happening, and they'll actually buy tickets and do commentary for you. You could even sell those idiots some slightly irregular Hanes white tees as Invisible Man or Invisible Stan merch.
:ehh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
You know, that's actually a pretty nice finesse to pull off. All you need to do is tell a somehow more pungent segment of The Unwashed that there's some invisible mudshow shyt happening, and they'll actually buy tickets and do commentary for you. You could even sell those idiots some slightly irregular Hanes white tees as Invisible Man or Invisible Stan merch.
:ehh:
Why did the bolded just made me wonder how many of The Unwashed doesn’t buy any new clothing except wrestling shirts… :patrice:

Hot Girl: “Oh wow, that looks cool! Is GCW a clothing line??” :leon:

Neckbeard: “No,it’sthisawesomewrestlingpromotionthat’ssortofundergroundandindiebutnotreallyespeciallysincetheyhaveJonMoxleyperformeventhoughhe’sinAEW! DoyouwatchAEWonWednesdaynightsonTBS?!?” :gladbron:

Hot Girl: “Ah…okay.” :beli: :walks off without a goodbye:

Last edited: