It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's how u know Lee wouldnt even be in the league if he wasn't fukking Steph's sister. Dell's sons had to fight to get and STAY in the league. Seth had to play in teh G League and went thru an insane amount of 10-day contracts before he finally got a deal. Steph had to go to davidson college because none of the well-known basketball colleges in NC wanted him (Duke, UNC, Wake forest). Even Virgina Tech (Dell's college) told that nikka he cant get a scholarship there. Mans had to play in Davidson for 3 years before he was taken seriously. Not to mention battling thru the ankle injuries and the questions about his small body.

And then u have this soft ass bytch Damion lee. Dude has done nothing to be in the league except fukk Steph's sister. And he DAMN sure hasnt done anything to justify the 21mpg he averaged for the lion's share of the season. I guess thats the thing that bothers me the most. Dude has put in zero work to be where he is. He can't shoot, can't defend, doesnt work on his body, has next to no basketball IQ, but he did marry into the Curry family so he has job security. He's every privileged a$$hole that everyone knows shouldnt be where he is, he just got lucky. And he proves that every time he sets foot on the court Everyone knows someone like that
I wouldn’t go that far to say Damion Lee doesn’t work. He’s just not that good period. He can practice his shooting 24/7 but he’ll always be a streaky shooter. I do give Seth a lot of credit. He could have got signed early on with the warriors but chose to grind and find his own lane away from Steph’s shadow.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t go that far to say Damion Lee doesn’t work. He’s just not that good period. He can practice his shooting 24/7 but he’ll always be a streaky shooter. I do give Seth a lot of credit. He could have got signed early on with the warriors but chose to grind and find his own lane away from Steph’s shadow.
Lee would never

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
We ain’t worried about that
I ain't worried about it either but this is a Warrior's Thread and I'm talking Warrior's. This shyt can be a distraction in the playoffs they already asking The Warriors Office about this, and The Bay Area Sports Talk Radio Is already having discussions. Like I said this can be a distraction if Kerr don't have his team focus

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think there’s any reason to draft anymore. We have our future pieces. We should try and test the market with our:
1st Rd pick
2 2nd round picks
JTA
Lee
Bjelica

we should be able to make some moves if anyone wants picks/ cheap players

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
the only thing that couldstop me from being a warriors fan may be lebron joining the team.
would rather be trash for 3-5 yrs

agreed, I'd have to take a hiatus from the NBA if something like that occurs. I can't stand LeBron James that much. His philosophy, approach to the game with the Super Team crap, the clout chasing... I can't accept that on a Steph Curry squad. I'm about to vomit just thinking about it.