It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He wasn’t injured. This is pretty much the “plying Brad wannamaker over Poole” situation again :francis:

Daps
He wasn’t injured. This is pretty much the “plying Brad wannamaker over Poole” situation again :francis:

Except he was injured.

Now, he’s not in the rotation because everyone is healthy (barring Steph). Who is he supposed to replace in the rotation given they’re basically on the eve of the playoffs? Iggy? Klay? Wiggins? Kuminga? GP2?

Are you really worrying about how much gametime a rookie is getting when this team is about to make a title run?

:usure:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Except he was injured.

Now, he’s not in the rotation because everyone is healthy (barring Steph). Who is he supposed to replace in the rotation given they’re basically on the eve of the playoffs? Iggy? Klay? Wiggins? Kuminga? GP2?

Are you really worrying about how much gametime a rookie is getting when this team is about to make a title run?

:usure:
he was not injured. He played in the Memphis game for 27 mins. He couldve played last night. Idc if he doesnt get any more run for the last 3 games. The issue is he already proved himself months ago when he was the G League's leading scorer. And he still couldnt crack the rotation because Kerr wanted to play bum ass Damion Lee (who went 0-3 from three last night and is now shooting below league avg from 3).

Daps
he was not injured.
Except when he injured his shoulder, he didn’t return in that game and didn’t play in the 2-3 games following that. When he did return he was eased back getting minimal game time and didn’t do anything of note, which I suspect they were also erring on the side of caution (holding him out on a back-to-back). We’ve seen it all season players missing games because their injuries are being managed because they’re looking at the bigger picture.

Ultimately, who gives a fukk. Him playing or not wasn’t going to change anything. I bet if he did play in whatever games you wanted him to, you’d be finding something else to complain about.
He couldve played last night. Idc if he doesnt get any more run for the last three games.
They won last night. Why was him playing last night that important? What was it going to change?

Why are you making such a big deal out of a game in which they won comfortably? You’re complaining about something so trivial that it’s meaningless. You’re finding reasons to blame whoever (which is in this case Kerr) for some bullshyt about not giving a rookie minutes in a game in which they won, especially when that rookie isn’t going to be a main piece in the rotation for the playoffs.
The issue is he already proved himself months ago when he was the G League's leading scorer.
But that’s the G-League and not the NBA. You do realise this team is supposed to be competing for a title, right? You do realise championship-chasing teams don’t play rookies, right? Why are you losing your shyt about a rookie not playing in a meaningless regular season game in which they won?
And he still couldnt crack the rotation because Kerr wanted to play bum ass Damion Lee (who went 0-3 from three last night and is now shooting below league avg from 3).
How convenient you chose to focus on Lee going 0-3 from behind the arc, but ignored him going 5-10 from the field, was a +11 while on the floor, was in a number of lineups that went on runs and actually had a pretty good performance. Again, they won this game. And again, Lee isn’t going to be in the main rotation in the playoffs.

You need to let this silly agenda go. It’s beyond stupid and becoming boring (quite frankly I want to put your ass on ignore but you made this thread and I wouldn’t be able to access if I did). We’re on the eve of the playoffs and here you are focusing about how a rookie isn’t getting play in a regular season game, knowing damn well he won’t play in the playoffs anyway, in a muh’fukken game the Warriors won. Just take a step back and realise how ridiculous you sound.

:hubie:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Except when he injured his shoulder, he didn’t return in that game and didn’t play in the 2-3 games following that. When he did return he was eased back getting minimal game time and didn’t do anything of note, which I suspect they were also erring on the side of caution (holding him out on a back-to-back). We’ve seen it all season players missing games because their injuries are being managed because they’re looking at the bigger picture.

Ultimately, who gives a fukk. Him playing or not wasn’t going to change anything. I bet if he did play in whatever games you wanted him to, you’d be finding something else to complain about.

They won last night. Why was him playing last night that important? What was it going to change?

Why are you making such a big deal out of a game in which they won comfortably? You’re complaining about something so trivial that it’s meaningless. You’re finding reasons to blame whoever (which is in this case Kerr) for some bullshyt about not giving a rookie minutes in a game in which they won, especially when that rookie isn’t going to be a main piece in the rotation for the playoffs.

But that’s the G-League and not the NBA. You do realise this team is supposed to be competing for a title, right? You do realise championship-chasing teams don’t play rookies, right? Why are you losing your shyt about a rookie not playing in a meaningless regular season game in which they won?

How convenient you chose to focus on Lee going 0-3 from behind the arc, but ignored him going 5-10 from the field, was a +11 while on the floor, was in a number of lineups that went on runs and actually had a pretty good performance. Again, they won this game. And again, Lee isn’t going to be in the main rotation in the playoffs.

You need to let this silly agenda go. It’s beyond stupid and becoming boring (quite frankly I want to put your ass on ignore but you made this thread and I wouldn’t be able to access if I did). We’re on the eve of the playoffs and here you are focusing about how a rookie isn’t getting play in a regular season game, knowing damn well he won’t play in the playoffs anyway, in a muh’fukken game the Warriors won. Just take a step back and realise how ridiculous you sound.

:hubie:
he wasnt injured. He was out the rotation. Damion Lee was a +11 because he shared the floor with Poole and Kuminga, and your favorite guy Andrew Wiggins. For example, Yesterday D Lee's assignment easily blew past him for a layup. but Kuminga was there with the weak side block. Same reason Lee was a + in the last denver game. Steph went supernova in that 3rd quarter and Lee happened to be on the court at the same time. Let's not sit here and act like Damion Lee isn't the same exact player he was in 2019 when he was bricking open shots on a 2-way contract. :stopitslime: he hasn't improved in 3+ years. His best season was him averaging 12ppg on a 15-win Warriors team. Same guy who had one of the worse endings to a game by bricking an open 3, missing both FT's down the stretch, and then committing a clear path foul to seal the win for the other team (2020 game vs toronto, Steph's 1st game back from his broken hand). And to make matters worse, Damion lee took that wide open 3 when he couldve passed it to stephen curry, who was ALSO WIDE OPEN. Dude's IQ is beyond trash, and has zero awareness. Kerr just enables him

Also i never said it was THAT important, i'm making the point that Moody has been healthy. He just wasnt in the rotation. And again, every game does hold value for a guy like moses. Also, u dont even think this team can compete for a title. Ur just using that argument now bc it's convenient. Poole went to the G League. ofc it's different from the NBA but it is also indicative of what one can do if given consistent time in the NBA. Poole himself credits the G League to his success last season.

I talk about Lee's shooting bc he's supposed to be a shooter. And he isn't. The VAST MAJORITY of that bum's 3 pointers are WIDE ASS OPEN. and he's shooting below league average. Even Russell fukking WESTBRICK has hit more three's this season than Damion Lee.

Ultimately it doesn't matter now. He'll play in the G League again bc he has been healthy for a while now. That doesn't change the fact that Kerr saw Moody putting in work and still decided to go with a bum like Lee the same way he saw Brad Wannamaker and decided to give him Poole's minutes like he did for months :hubie:. Same Brad Wannamaker that isnt even in the league now.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Moody was playing excellent until he hurt his shoulder slightly and now Kerr using that as an excuse not to play at all.. either he doesn’t like Moody or he’s being a company man thinking he has to play Lee because he’s Steph bro in law..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Moody was playing excellent until he hurt his shoulder slightly and now Kerr using that as an excuse not to play at all.. either he doesn’t like Moody or he’s being a company man thinking he has to play Lee because he’s Steph bro in law..
that's how u know Lee wouldnt even be in the league if he wasn't fukking Steph's sister. Dell's sons had to fight to get and STAY in the league. Seth had to play in teh G League and went thru an insane amount of 10-day contracts before he finally got a deal. Steph had to go to davidson college because none of the well-known basketball colleges in NC wanted him (Duke, UNC, Wake forest). Even Virgina Tech (Dell's college) told that nikka he cant get a scholarship there. Mans had to play in Davidson for 3 years before he was taken seriously. Not to mention battling thru the ankle injuries and the questions about his small body.

And then u have this soft ass bytch Damion lee. Dude has done nothing to be in the league except fukk Steph's sister. And he DAMN sure hasnt done anything to justify the 21mpg he averaged for the lion's share of the season. I guess thats the thing that bothers me the most. Dude has put in zero work to be where he is. He can't shoot, can't defend, doesnt work on his body, has next to no basketball IQ, but he did marry into the Curry family so he has job security. He's every privileged a$$hole that everyone knows shouldnt be where he is, he just got lucky. And he proves that every time he sets foot on the court Everyone knows someone like that