It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
The truth is last night proved that if the Warriors play the Suns in the playoffs they'll be in big trouble.
They'll be in "big trouble" all because they lost to the Suns by one possession, without their best player, despite already dominating the Suns earlier in the season with said best player?

:whoo:

It's almost as if you keep ignoring the fact the Warriors didn't have Steph last night.
Despite having a bad game the Suns executed when it matters during clutch time. During the playoffs, games are decided by 1 or 2 plays. Can you trust the Warriors to not turn the ball over during critical playoff moments during the playoffs? Well, I can trust the Suns not to turn the ball over during clutch moments.
The Warriors forced them into having a "bad game". Just like the Warriors forced them into having a "bad game" earlier in the season when they beat them twice. Suns having bad games against the Warriors seems to be a trend this season.

The Warriors have been to the Finals five times, and have won three rings.
The Suns have been to the Finals only once.

I think I'll take the Warriors to execute down the stretch given they've proven it over more seasons and have actually won something - three somethings, to be specific. The Suns have had one playoff run and nothing to show for it. What happened to the Suns in the Finals last season when they failed to deliver in clutch moments against the Bucks? Furthermore, the last time a Chris Paul-led team played the Warriors in the playoffs, they choked down the stretch (in multiple games), and it was the Warriors who came out on top. Again, it's funny how you'd conveniently leave that out.

:hubie:

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
They'll be in "big trouble" all because they lost to the Suns by one possession, without their best player, despite already dominating the Suns earlier in the season with said best player?

:whoo:

It's almost as if you keep ignoring the fact the Warriors didn't have Steph last night.

The Warriors forced them into having a "bad game". Just like the Warriors forced them into having a "bad game" earlier in the season when they beat them twice. Suns having bad games against the Warriors seems to be a trend this season.

The Warriors have been to the Finals five times, and have won three rings.
The Suns have been to the Finals only once.

I think I'll take the Warriors to execute down the stretch given they've proven it over more seasons and have actually won something - three somethings, to be specific. The Suns have had one playoff run and nothing to show for it. What happened to the Suns in the Finals last season when they failed to deliver in clutch moments against the Bucks? Furthermore, the last time a Chris Paul-led team played the Warriors in the playoffs, they choked down the stretch (in multiple games), and it was the Warriors who came out on top. Again, it's funny how you'd conveniently leave that out.

:hubie:
You keep on bringing up the Warrior's past like that matters. Kevin Durant is not on the team anymore, Klay is coming off back to back serious injuries, Iggy is old, Draymond was always overrated and the rest of the Roster is full of rookies or minimum level bottom of the bench players. The Suns are trending upwards their core players haven't even entered their primes yet.

Last night's game was meaningless to the Suns. These last few games are being used to get the players who were injuried back in game shape just in time for the playoffs.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Ay man, when is Steph supposed to be back? Team gone fukk around and have to see Phoenix in the 2nd rd instead of the WCF at this rate