It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Booker and Ayton was bad also, with or without Steph the Suns are too strong for y’all
Ayton has been ineffective in all the games - all down to the Warriors' defense. GS have multiple defenders to throw at Booker. Steph, Klay and Poole (and Wiggins' bum ass) is too much for them.

Daps
Did I mention I didn’t watch.. I won’t be watching until the playoffs when we got all our players… i
It was a good loss, if there is such a thing. Sort of like the red herring wins they had earlier in the season. Suns don't want it with this team. This game truly showed who the superior team is. Problem lies in if the Warriors can make it that far to play them (and whatever happens after that).

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Ayton has been ineffective in all the games - all down to the Warriors' defense. GS have multiple defenders to throw at Booker. Steph, Klay and Poole (and Wiggins' bum ass) is too much for them.
KD ain’t walking back through that door, but seriously the Warriors are too undisciplined this year to go far imo.

Daps
Nobody should be disheartened by this loss.

The Suns needed multiple 50/50 calls to go their way (some bordering on being ridiculous), multiple missed bunnies by the Warriors, and Klay missing open shots. And despite all that, it came down to ONE possession. I've been saying it all season: the Suns simply don't have the personnel to beat this squad. GS is a bad matchup for them. They don't have any great three-point shooters and the Warriors have got three of them; they don't have an elite defensive anchor and the Warriors do. I know I've been down on this squad all season, but one thing I'm confident of is that they'll beat the Suns.

:manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what Iggy mean now about how the Warriors don’t know what direction they really want to go or commit to when it comes to competing vs playing the youths. It’s not really fair to either side but also its on Kerr to really make things work. He has to improve his rotations, trim the fat

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
It was a good loss, if there is such a thing. Sort of like the red herring wins they had earlier in the season. Suns don't want it with this team. This game truly showed who the superior team is. Problem lies in if the Warriors can make it that far to play them (and whatever happens after that).
Its actually a bad loss. If they cant beat a short-handed Suns team at home while the Suns shot 25% from the field it's going to be hard beating them come playoff time. What even makes it worst is that the Warriors rested both Green and Klay against Memphis so they can be up for this game.

Daps
Its actually a bad loss. If they cant beat a short-handed Suns team at home while the Suns shot 25% from the field it's going to be hard beating them come playoff time. What even makes it worst is that the Warriors rested both Green and Klay against Memphis so they can be up for this game.
No McGee and Johnson hardly makes them “short-handed”. No Steph is far more impactful on how this game would’ve turned out (it’s weird you’d conveniently leave that out). Did you miss when they beat the Suns two out of the last three games this season? Dray is still ramping up his conditioning and Klay had an off-shooting night. They both know what to do when the time comes to perform.

The Suns only have ONE player that can go off, and the Warriors have the personnel to limit him, as they did tonight. Whereas the Warriors have THREE players. I don’t trust them to keep up with the Warriors’ shooting over the course of an entire series, which they’re going to need because they don’t have a dominant wing nor do they don’t have a dominant big man (the Achilles’ heel of GS).