It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draymond wasn't happy with Anthony Slater in that postgame press conference, the next Athletic pod should be interesting.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I think they need to get Wiseman up now. Not that he was great, he was pretty Bad in the first half. But I think playing with better players and better spacing will let us really see his progress. On a couple of occasions, he got in good position, was decisive and made good moves to the rim. Others his ball handling was sloppy. I just think the G league was good for an introduction and some conditioning, but he needs to come up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bro get this bullshyt ass vid out of here :stopitslime:
:hubie: just trying add a fair take, the title is clickbait but he didnt shyt on Wiseman.

Dude just said he'll be a great defender, but the warriors are going gradually roll him out, because they're worried about his confidence, being the overall #2 pick on the league's most watched team.

They don't want a Fultz like situation.

Think about how being on lakers, team with lebron or the Knicks has added pressure compared to playing in Utah.