It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I personally don't think Isaiah Thomas would be that bad as the 15th man on the team. I'd rather have IT over Mulder honestly. IT can still drop buckets and run the Pick and Roll. Breh has a very poor reputation around the league for some reason, IT ain't as bad as some people make him out to be imo.
:yeshrug:
at this point the question is is he healed enough to the point where his offense can compensate for his defense, it's automatic buckets for anybody he guards :patrice:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I personally don't think Isaiah Thomas would be that bad as the 15th man on the team. I'd rather have IT over Mulder honestly. IT can still drop buckets and run the Pick and Roll. Breh has a very poor reputation around the league for some reason, IT ain't as bad as some people make him out to be imo.
His rep ain’t poor, Ainge devalued him and other GMs followed suit being that he’s a small guard

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph and a fan at the Met:

py7nhaek6in71.jpg

:russ:
His workout videos are dope:ehh:

Prob a dream to meet Steph

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
dude was the 15th man on the nuggets, clippers, wizards, lakers, and pelicans, all in the last 2 years. He got his chances. nikka acts like he's the first person to be out of the league. we good