It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You don't want him hijacking the offense any more than he already is. It's best he starts alongside Steph so he doesn't get too carried away with himself. Poole is the man to run the second unit because he can handle the ball.

:yeshrug: no defending his performance last night. But as I originally stated anyone expecting Wiggins to be more than a role player and a 3rd/4th scoring option on this team was fooling themselves. What he gets paid doesn't matter he is who he is. I think he'll be better along with a lot of other Warrior players when Draymond is back though.

Edit quoted the wrong post but you know what I was responding to.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

:mindblown: I've never seen such steep decline in one season. Bro got have the yips or something. It's crazy his form on the line isn't bad either. Maybe he needs to widen base on the line. Either There probably like 11 games left in the season. Him and staff figure out something quick. I better start reading reports Wiggins is first to come last to leave from practice after hitting 10 20 free-throws in a row