It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klay is only like 31, damn shame that he may turn into a bench player this early in his career. I can see Poole leaping him next year depending on who looks better during this years playoff run.
It’s too early to judge klay, I always said I wouldn’t evaluate him until at least before the playoffs begin. U don’t miss 2 years and comeback like nothing happened.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Klay should be coming off the bench

Klay played good defense tonight, he will start knocking down those 3's soon. I'm fine with what Klay did tonight.

that nikka Wiggins is azz, absolutely no effort out there on defense, doesn't read the court well either on rotations, refuses to dunk despite being complete azz at the FT line. He just doesn't care

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
More like he came crashing back down to Earth. Draymond's absence is hurting him more than whatever you think Klay's return has. Dray was making sure he got his touches in easy scoring position and covered up all his mistakes and limitations on the defensive end.

You gon' learn.

:manny:
15 GMS IN JAN WITHOUT DRAY
17PTS 48%FG 38%3P

KLAY HAS JUST BEEN
MORE AGGRESSIVE
IN FEB/MARCH AND fukkING
UP THE FLOW OF THE OFFENSE.
:devil:
:evil: