It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Wiggins was an allstar starter, Klay is coming off two horrible injuries. He gets a pass. He just needs to not force shots if he's struggling
not giving him a pass. at some point he needs to realize that this forcing the issue is killing the team. He's just selfish. And no1 on the team wants to tell him that

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
We can and should blame both

Klay at least has the “hes coming back from a injury” excuse. What is Weedplate’s excuse?

naw I’m not buying the he just came back. They took they time bring him back he don’t play back to backs. Since he been back he been a black hole on offense with horrible body language. Also If Wiggins shot not falling it’s all bad. But we can blame both lol

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Wiggins was an allstar starter, Klay is coming off two horrible injuries. He gets a pass. He just needs to not force shots if he's struggling

No he doesn’t get a pass for hijacking the offense constantly and playing selfish. The injury doesn’t make you play selfish. I’ll give him a pass defensively with the injuries.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No he doesn’t get a pass for hijacking the offense constantly and playing selfish. The injury doesn’t make you play selfish. I’ll give him a pass defensively with the injuries.
Klay has ALAWAYS played selfish

Difference now is hes trying to score off the dribble more instead of catch and shoot. If steph isnt handling the ball, who is going to get him the ball in his spots?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
not giving him a pass. at some point he needs to realize that this forcing the issue is killing the team. He's just selfish. And no1 on the team wants to tell him that
I wouldn't say he's selfish, just trying to get himself back in rhythm and unfortunately that will take time but also hurt the Warriors. Klay's never been a selfish player. But you are right, no one can tell him because of everything he has done. Draymond/Curry might be the only two.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I wouldn't say he's selfish, just trying to get himself back in rhythm and unfortunately that will take time but also hurt the Warriors. Klay's never been a selfish player. But you are right, no one can tell him because of everything he has done. Draymond/Curry might be the only two.

Dawg that sequence in the 4th was pure selfishness…he’s playing to get his numbers. I understand he wants to prove he still has it but like relax a bit.

Bigb41513

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Klay has ALAWAYS played selfish

Difference now is hes trying to score off the dribble more instead of catch and shoot. If steph isnt handling the ball, who is going to get him the ball in his spots?

this is real! But he seems like he trying to make up for all the shots didn’t get to take when he was out lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
no, it's selfish. He's hijacking the offense just trying to get his and nothing else. He wont move off the ball, he wont set screens, he just wants to score. It's like Kelly Oubre never left.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Klay will be better once Draymond and Iggy are reinserted, that I have no doubt....Wiggins on the other hand, my biggest issue isnt with his offensive inconsistencies (he's been trash to me), it's with the fact that he doesn't have a defensive presence like whatsoever. Thats what they need from Wiggins more than anything, a dog on defense.
For context, when GP2 is guarding an opponent, you feel that. That opponent feels that. You notice the shift in intensity. With Wiggins, he's just there. It's hard to explain

And what makes it worse is the hype this fool has gotten since he landed in Golden State. Dude made an all star team and has been billed as a 2way player. Like are you fukking kidding me man

Bigb41513

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Klay will be better once Draymond and Iggy are reinserted, that I have no doubt....Wiggins on the other hand, my biggest issue isnt with his offensive inconsistencies (he's been trash to me), it's with the fact that he doesn't have a defensive presence like whatsoever. Thats what they need from Wiggins more than anything, a dog on defense.
For context, when GP2 is guarding an opponent, you feel that. That opponent feels that. You notice the shift in intensity. With Wiggins, he's just there. It's hard to explain

And what makes it worse is the hype this fool has gotten since he landed in Golden State. Dude made an all star team and has been billed as a 2way player. Like are you fukking kidding me man

draymond gets Wiggins easy buckets

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Klay's a fukking selfish-ass bum. Easter island statue looking ass nikka. PBS logo looking ass nikka. Burrito from the Sausage Party movie looking ass nikka
Kerr is a bytch for keeping that bum in the game so long. even had his dumbass closing the game.
JTA is a non-shooting ass bum ass nikka. Shoulda known after that trash ass dunk performance. Nothing but a good story. fukking loser. Cant hit FT's and only wants to pass. Cant defend w/o fouling. he's a bytch. a disgrace to Oakland. Waive his bytch ass
I really wish steph would take more shots. Outside of the turnover and the airball late game, he was fine.
fukk wiggins and his entire lax ass mentality. He's a bytch. fukk him and the hole he came through

If a game gets close, the Warriors cant win. Also we just lost the 2 seed. and Utah is right there on our ass