It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Front office has completely mismanaged this season. Borderline criminally at that.
If your team is an alleged contender and you're giving significant minutes to two rookies, a bottom 10 player in the league in JTA and playing a washed up Otto freaking Porter Jr at center in the closing minutes of a game...I just don't see how you can clock in at the office on Monday and not subconsciously wonder, 'Am I really cut out for this?'

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The belief in Wiseman is killing this team. They couldn’t rebound for shyt because they’ve got no size. What the fukk does the front office think will happen in the playoffs?

My whole thing is what the fukk are they doing? Stop babying this kid and get him out there or cut Chorizo and sign a big

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Front office has completely mismanaged this season. Borderline criminally at that.
If your team is an alleged contender and you're giving significant minutes to two rookies, a bottom 10 player in the league in JTA and playing a washed up Otto freaking Porter Jr at center in the closing minutes of a game...I just don't see how you can clock in at the office on Monday and not subconsciously wonder, 'Am I really cut out for this?'
Complete embarrassment