It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Klay NEEDS to play better. That's all there is to it. Benching him won't solve it. Same goes for Wiggins. They both need to get their shyt together. Nobody else is coming through that door to save them.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Your answer for Klay's poor performance is keep him on the bench. What do you think will happen come postseason if he's sitting on the bench throughout all these regular season games? Do you think he'll have any chance at getting himself out of this funk?

You've mentioned about 4-5 players should be benched. Who the fukk else is there to play? Are all the other players are just supposed to play 40+ minutes? That won't affect them come the postseason? You want Kerr to run Steph into the ground in march? You won't complain about players playing too many minutes in these meaningless regular season games?
It's not a "funk"

he's doing dumb shyt. I've mentioned 2 players tonight : Lee and Klay.

KLAY IS TAKING TERRIBLE SHOTS AND AS I TYPE THIS, HE SHOT ANOTHER

this isnt a funk. Someone needs to tell his ass to stop.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I really hope iguodala is really injured. Ppl have been saying they're just load managing him for the playoffs. If he's available, he needs to play and help the offense
Yeah he need to come back at some point, and not right on the date of the playoffs. Gonna have alot of rust to shakeoff