It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
No one is setting screens for Klay and Kerr ain’t calling plays for him to at least get him open smh

but yeah put moody in… also at least Steph got his stroke back (pause)
or put Poole in. This is the shyt i'm talking about. Klay is giving less than nothing tonight. U mean to tell me Kerr doesnt see this? And he cant say "nah, Klay aint got it tonight at all. Poole has it going, and so does Moody. Imma put them in"? Christ almighty

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Austin Reaves outrebounding Looney bc Looney cant jump over a fukking phone book.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
These refs are horrendous.. clear gold tending and they look the other way lmaoo
and they always have a reason. This gimpy looking ref was all the way in the back and is tryna explain to Kerr why it's not a goaltend. Just say "we missed it, we wanna give the lakers more points" and shut the fukk up

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Last half Reeves pump faked a 3 that hit the rim with the ball bouncing and going in.. Dude foot was on the line and they didn’t correct it to a 2pt shot… incompetence… little shyt like this is adding up and we gonna end up prob losing the game smh

Daps
I'm so tired of the " 2nd best record in the league" talking point. They've been playing questionable ball all of 2022.
It sounds like to me you've only been watching the Warriors play. Every single team in the entire league, except for Phoenix, has gone through their own struggles this season. Their "question ball" still has them with the second-best record. What the fukk are all the other teams doing if they can't win more games than them, especially when the Warriors have been undermanned all season?
They played so bad that the Jazz and Grizzlies are looking to jump them in seeding. and he's been getting outcoached a million times in the last 2 weeks. lets not act like he hasnt.
Has he been getting outcoached, or have the players just failed to play up their abilities in combination with not the right personnel?
The issue is he has zero feel for what's going on in the game. Steph gets hot, he yanks him. God forbid he keeps him in a little longer. Damn sure dont take him out while he's hooping. There have been multiple games where steph comes in and out multiple times in 1 quarter. Kerr makes zero adjustments on some doc rivers shyt. His lineups are suspect as fukk.
This hasn't been happening as much as y'all make it out to be.

Steph's shooting has come in waves for the majority of the season. Even when it looks like he's hot, he goes and misses shyt he usually makes; he hits 3-4 in a row and then he just goes on a drought. That's more Steph's inconsistency than it has to do with the rotations. Keeping him in for the sake of the appearance that he's on a roll without any regard to the rest of the game and the season is short-sighted. If he stays in longer when you think he's hot, that means he has a longer rest period, to which you'd probably then complain he's sitting out for too long and getting cold. Then if he's playing 38-40 minutes on a regular basis, he's more likely to breakdown and/or be exhausted by the time the postseason rolls around. Kerr is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't when it comes to Steph.
For example, there is ZERO reason to play Damion Lee over moody. and Lee averages 20 MINUTES a game. Why the fukk is he playing Lee 20mpg?! Also he does "smart dumb-nikka" shyt like keeping steph in during the closing secods of the denver game, when he has been throwing in defensive lineups to close quarters all season.
You really expect a contending team at the start of the season to play two rookies right from the get-go over players who've already been established in the system? Lee has been gradually phased out of the rotation lately, so I don't entirely know why you'd bring this up. Moody was never going to get significant minutes in the opening months. If you expect Kerr to just play two rookies while trying to win, well, you're expectations are unrealistic. What other contender is forced to play two rookies? What other coach is forced to try and win games as one of the best teams in the league while trying to develop players for the future?

It's strange to me how you've criticized the players' performance all season and the makeup of the roster, yet still blame Kerr.

:manny: