It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

khross415

All Star
Daps
actually the latest bullshyt regarding the Warriors wasnt if they will max Wiggins again , its will they trade him this off season because they are trying to extend JP this offseason.

Daps
Incredible

we supposed to trade this dude And some others for myles Turner or something? Nah
yea yea lets do it

Nobody said this.

Y’all don’t need to throw up straw man shyt when we all know the main player that was thrown out there to trade for Turner. Hint: he hasn’t even played this season.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
So there's been talk about the potential logjam of paying Poole and Wiggins on warriors twitter. Poole is looking to get 4years/$80million. And Wiggins is looking to get ANOTHER max extension.

If Kuminga continues to do well (minus the bad turnovers), no way am I paying wiggins a max extension if I'm Bob Myers. If they let Wiggins walk, i dont see why Kuminga cant slide into that SF spot. :yeshrug:

As much as I appreciate Wiggins for what he's done since coming to the Warriors.. there is no way in hell that they should extend him with a Max. I always thought the best opportunity to trade him would be on the last year of his deal, so I'm still thinking that's the best way to go with him.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I just looked it up: Wiggins is shooting 65% from the FT Line, and he's a 72% career FT shooter :snoop:

dude is shooting WAY below his average. 72% isnt all that great, either

Side Note: Did looney hurt himself last night when he collided with Steph? He only played 15 mins total

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They got AD and Russ… two top 75 players we ain’t letting them off the hook breh
fair enough

but yeah, steph had them on track to get the 4 seed before he injured his lower back vs Houston. And the west was tougher last season :francis:

i got a thread to make if the Lakers dont make the play-in this season...

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just looked it up: Wiggins is shooting 65% from the FT Line, and he's a 72% career FT shooter :snoop:

dude is shooting WAY below his average. 72% isnt all that great, either

Side Note: Did looney hurt himself last night when he collided with Steph? He only played 15 mins total
I figured it was just matchups since Nurkic was out and GSW didn't have to play "big", Beli didnt play til garbage time either. Looney could use some reduced minutes considering his usage so far this year