It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Incredible

we supposed to trade this dude And some others for myles Turner or something? Nah
So there's been talk about the potential logjam of paying Poole and Wiggins on warriors twitter. Poole is looking to get 4years/$80million. And Wiggins is looking to get ANOTHER max extension.

If Kuminga continues to do well (minus the bad turnovers), no way am I paying wiggins a max extension if I'm Bob Myers. If they let Wiggins walk, i dont see why Kuminga cant slide into that SF spot. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So there's been talk about the potential logjam of paying Poole and Wiggins on warriors twitter. Poole is looking to get 4years/$80million. And Wiggins is looking to get ANOTHER max extension.

If Kuminga continues to do well (minus the bad turnovers), no way am I paying wiggins a max extension if I'm Bob Myers. If they let Wiggins walk, i dont see why Kuminga cant slide into that SF spot. :yeshrug:
We definitely not extending wiggins
The faster Jonathan progresses the wicker we can flip wiggins as an expiring contract for a disgruntled player

who knows. maybe the lakers blow it up after lebron leaves and we flip him for AD or something

fukk street clothes though. I’m just saying there could be options

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kuminga would have to greatly improve his outside shot for that to happen. at least they dont have to make that decision for at least a year.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
kuminga would have to greatly improve his outside shot for that to happen. at least they dont have to make that decision for at least a year.
yeah he would. I mean he was drafted as a SF, and played his entire life as a SF. They got him playing center bc they literally dont have another one. almost everyone is playing outta position on this team lol

and he has shown he's willing to work on his shooting.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah he would. I mean he was drafted as a SF, and played his entire life as a SF. They got him playing center bc they literally dont have another one. almost everyone is playing outta position on this team lol

and he has shown he's willing to work on his shooting.

im confident he will put the work in to improve, his rookie year has been a success