It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ this fakkit ass nikka @Gil Scott-Heroin negging people because GP2 is getting more minutes. You got a legit personality disorder that you need to seek help for, you need to be in Bellvue monitored for around the clock treatment.

Daps
lol @ this fakkit ass nikka @Gil Scott-Heroin negging people because GP2 is getting more minutes. You got a legit personality disorder that you need to seek help for, you need to be in Bellvue monitored for around the clock treatment.
Oh, so you can tag me about after all, you bytch ass nxgga.

This is probably the 5th time now where you’ve taken a passive aggressive shot at me instead of tagging me like a man over the same damn topic. I've shown you evidence of him missing multiple games because of his hernia injuries this season; I've shown you evidence of him being listed on injury reports prior to games because of said injuries this season. You know very damn well he's had multiple surgeries regarding these issues (one prior to the start of this season), and has been dealing with shyt for most of his career, and yet for some reason you continue to be a bytch about it all.