It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Who gives a fukk about that last possession. Y'all acting like it would've made a difference either way in the grand scheme of things. The game should've NEVER reached that point. The fact that it did should tell you all you need to know about this squad.

They're not contenders, and they won't be as long as they're handcuffed to Wiggins and his contract.

:unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Stop it, dude was drifting off, thats an easy shot for an NBA player. If dude was gonna fall asleep like that should have just had GP2 out there.
Stop what? I said he hedged on Jokic what am I missing? He went for a soft double team but again why did we get in that situation to begin with when we lead the entire game? Down the stretch Malone going hack a Looney.. We going to ignore that or worry about Steph?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who gives a fukk about that last possession. Y'all acting like it would've made a difference either way in the grand scheme of things. The game should've NEVER reached that point. The fact that it did should tell you all you need to know about this squad.

They're not contenders, and they won't be as long as they're handcuffed to Wiggins and his contract.

Thank you…. Not even Wiggins it’s not having insurance on a big I situations where they running looney to the fukkin ground… He was too small for Jokic.. shyt was east 2pt buckets all day

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you might hate Wiggins more than I hate AD

we went from having stan wars to hate wars

I need to one up you and step my hate game up

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody in the stadium knew this except Chef it seems. He lost another game doing the same stuff earlier in the year leaving some scrub open for 3. :beli:
Yea I think it was the Pacers game, Kerr used to sub him out in these situations, he needs to go back to that cuz dude keep fukking up

Daps
you might hate Wiggins more than I hate AD

we went from having stan wars to hate wars

I need to one up you and step my hate game up
AD brought y'all a title; Wiggins is bringing nothing but a $30m headache to this team and killing off any chance Steph has at another championship. It ain't the same.

Catch him this Sunday at the Allstar game :blessed:
Negged.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Dont understand why GP2 wasnt in the game for a final possession, especially since Kerr puts him in ALL THE TIME in the closing seconds to try and get a steal.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wiggins - 9 points.

BU-BU-BUT ACKNOWLEDGE HIM.

:damn:
You use to stan Wiggins
Now you cant stand Wiggins
Rapper_Common_Ilosaarirock_festival_Joensuu_Finland_July_13_2008.jpg