It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You don't see the problem in relying on yet another rookie who isn't going to move the needle?

:manny:

This team is supposed to be a contender, yet there's this perception they need TWO rookies to help them win (three if you count Wiseman). That is the problem.

Huge problem

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really could have used Porter's rebounding in "small" lineups last night, dude only played 15 minutes against Utah he couldn't play back to back? I know it's about getting to the playoffs but losing these type of games could affect seeing in the race for the 2 seed.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
You don't see the problem in relying on yet another rookie who isn't going to move the needle?

:manny:

This team is supposed to be a contender, yet there's this perception they need TWO rookies to help them win (three if you count Wiseman). That is the problem.

To gut out regular season games sure.. missing a few key players as well. It seems to be a pattern, Warriors get into this lull.. not sure if it's the upcoming all star Break or what.

These back to back losses don't mean they aren't a contender, but the way they are getting manhandled inside is troubling. If that is going to be the case they need to shoot the lights out consistently.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To gut out regular season games sure.. missing a few key players as well. It seems to be a pattern, Warriors get into this lull.. not sure if it's the upcoming all star Break or what.

These back to back losses don't mean they aren't a contender, but the way they are getting manhandled inside is troubling. If that is going to be the case they need to shoot the lights out consistently.
Phoenix would body them. Milwaukee would too. Not a true contender realistically at all

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really could have used Porter's rebounding in "small" lineups last night, dude only played 15 minutes against Utah he couldn't play back to back? I know it's about getting to the playoffs but losing these type of games could affect seeing in the race for the 2 seed.

I hate to say it, but Kuminga gotta learn to flop a little. That shyt would have easily been a loose ball foul if Kuminga fell to the ground. Randle literally just rams the fukk out of him.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:russell:

Excuse Me

:russell:

Like Warrior's don't "throw games" I mean take it easy before the all star break, how many years they done this, y'all either slow or......:hubie:

:scust:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
ngl, didn’t think you’d post until they went on another winning streak

No offense

No offense taken, I be in that Raider thread alot lately. I'm a A's, Raider's and Warrior's fan been rocking with my teams since 84, been through all the drought's homie. I'm 45 do have children and shyt also:russ: