It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
IDK, kuminga got ZERO rebounds tonight. Doesnt seem very aggressive :francis: The nikka is as athletic as McDaniels and Vaderbilt on the T-Wolves, and they get boards all the time.
:usure:

He got 5 rebounds. Besides, are you really defending Wiggins by expecting and criticizing a rookie for not being that guy?
no use in paying a guy who can only play 15 minutes a game :francis:
It was better than the alternative of going with Avery Bradley instead.

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

He got 5 rebounds. Besides, are you really defending Wiggins by expecting and criticizing a rookie for not being that guy?

It was better than the alternative of going with Avery Bradley instead.

lol im not defending wiggins. u brought him up. i got mixed up with the rebs

and if we cant play GP2, the answer damn sure isnt more D Lee minutes. Thats my point basically. Again Lee/JTA/Beli shouldve been at least tested in the markets today.

Daps
Warriors needing Steph to play 40 minutes and yet they still couldn't beat the Knicks. What does it say about this team and their status as 'contenders'? Yet another game where they needed Wiggins to step up and he didn't.

An all too familiar story.

Daps
lol im not defending wiggins. u brought him up. i got mixed up with the rebs
I think at this point you don't even realize that you do.
and if we cant play GP2, the answer damn sure isnt more D Lee minutes. Thats my point basically. Again Lee/JTA/Beli shouldve been at least tested in the markets today.
Playing Lee those minutes isn't the problem either. Replace Lee with Moody and the Warriors still lose this game, and they're still stuck with the same issues. It's the equivalent of complaining about a broken toenail when your leg is broken. Like I said a few posts back, the expectations of this team needing three rookies to be key contributors is ridiculous. The guy that got named as an All-Star starter is only averaging 15 points over his last 15+ games is more of a problem, yet I haven't seen you once bring that up, in fact, all you've done over these stretch of games is praise his play.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think at this point you don't even realize that you do.

Playing Lee for more minutes isn't the problem either. Replace Lee with Moody and the Warriors still lose this game, and they're still stuck with the same issues. It's the equivalent of complaining about a broken toenail when your leg is broken. The guy that got named as an All-Star starter is averaging 15 points over his last 15+ games is more of a problem, yet I haven't seen you once bring that up, in fact, all you've done over these stretch of games is praise his play.

when was the last time i praised wiggins play? find the post

Daps
when was the last time i praised wiggins play? find the post
You've praised Wiggins during the last 15+ games. How many times exactly is irrelevant. It's the fact like I keep stating, you don't keep the same energy when he doesn't perform. He was near non-existent on offense tonight, yet you blame nearly everyone else but him. A damn rookie was trying to make shyt happen more than he was. That is inexcusable.

You don't think he should be looking to score more when he doesn't do anything else on offense? You don't think that's more of a problem rather than whatever extra minutes Lee is getting?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoot it, sure, off a pass. But tryna go 1v1 ,naw u give it up right there. You're not the star. You're not the closer
Y’all really treating Klay like a scrub:russ:

3 rings says he’s earned that right to shoot a game tying shot. A great look at that.

But let me guess a forced Steph shot would have been better

Daps
I don't mind Klay taking that shot, but Steph made the last three field goals and had eight of the team's 10 total points down the stretch. He was in more of a rhythm and should've been given the ball in that situation. It doesn't really matter either way because win or lose, the same problems would remain. A win would only put a band-aid over them.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You've praised Wiggins during the last 15+ games. How many times exactly is irrelevant. It's the fact like I keep stating, you don't keep the same energy when he doesn't perform. He was near non-existent on offense tonight, yet you blame nearly everyone else but him. A damn rookie was trying to make shyt happen more than he was. That is inexcusable.

You don't think he should be looking to score more when he doesn't do anything else on offense? You don't think that's more of a problem rather than whatever extra minutes Lee is getting?
i asked when was the LAST TIME i praised wiggins play. i knocked his bad FT shooting last night. ur on my dikk too much about my posting tho.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Y’all really treating Klay like a scrub:russ:

3 rings says he’s earned that right to shoot a game tying shot. A great look at that.

But let me guess a forced Steph shot would have been better
Noooo, I really really like Klay. Just gotta know o time and situation. He didn't have the hot hand down the stretch, Steph did. Give the damn ball up.

If the shoes were reversed, for better or worse Steph gives it up there . That's the difference. And that's why the ball posed to be in his hands in those situations