It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why? Take Durant off roster Steph won a chip with the same sort of talent and bench play.. Also we didn’t have a dominant center at all In our title runs
Bogut wasnt dominant but he was a good passer, rebounder and defender

i'm not saying were not a good team. But I honestly dont think we are #1. Phoenix is just a bit of a machine and play consistently. They dont make a lot of the dumb errors that we do and would be a better bet over a 7 game series...especially with home court

And then Memphis has given us fits the last two years so it would be a tight series. Almost every year, a young team has a big upset against a contender (like the Hawks last year), Miami against Boston the year before, etc. Memphis has what it takes to be that team this year. And Cleveland has the potential in the East.

I think we are the 2nd best team. But PHX and MIL could get the best of us

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bogut wasnt dominant but he was a good passer, rebounder and defender

i'm not saying were not a good team. But I honestly dont think we are #1. Phoenix is just a bit of a machine and play consistently. They dont make a lot of the dumb errors that we do and would be a better bet over a 7 game series...especially with home court

And then Memphis has given us fits the last two years so it would be a tight series. Almost every year, a young team has a big upset against a contender (like the Hawks last year), Miami against Boston the year before, etc. Memphis has what it takes to be that team this year. And Cleveland has the potential in the East.

I think we are the 2nd best team. But PHX and MIL could get the best of us

That’s all we need at the moment is a big who can rebound, pass and defend.. Honestly Phoenix goes as CP3 goes but it’s def a 2 team race.. I’m not worried about Memphis that reg season shyt don’t mean nothing… They have to do it when it actually counts and they ain’t beating us in a 7 game series.. As for Mil luckily they are in the east and got problems out there lol