It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's where I'm at.. it's inevitable.. I wanted to see where Wiseman was at this year.. so it's incredibly concerning.
He’s just so behind in his development. He’s literally played like 30 basketball game in that last 3 years. When he comes back he’s basically another rookie out there.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh i think he deserved it. He's been playing well on both ends, and no1 expected the warriors to be as good as they are. He's a big part of that.
He just so inconsistent for my liking and he doesn’t have good games. He only has a good quarter or good half then goes fukking invisible the rest of the game.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He just so inconsistent for my liking and he doesn’t have good games. He only has a good quarter or good half then goes fukking invisible the rest of the game.
i can see that. He definitely got on my nerves this season. But there have been times where I was legitimately impressed. I'm glad he got his flowers. Im not tripping over it :yeshrug:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can see that. He definitely got on my nerves this season. But there have been times where I was legitimately impressed. I'm glad he got his flowers. Im not tripping over it :yeshrug:
Im not tripping about it either. That’s cool he got in but I definitely understand how some people would be like wtf???!!!

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
im not surprised by his setbacks, hes 7 foot, that comes with the territory. you can cry like a b!tch all you want, they'll still need him and as long as he plays at some point.
Dude a weirdo he tryna use injury as some kinda prediction he had for Wiseman career

:mjlol:

Daps
Dude a weirdo he tryna use injury as some kinda prediction he had for Wiseman career

The nerve of this clown ass nxgga.

Bu-bu-but Wiseman is gonna help us win a title
Bu-bu-but Wiseman is a stretch big like AD
Bu-bu-but Wiseman is gonna be a superstar
Bu-bu-but Wiseman is the next KG
Bu-bu-but Wiseman is gonna change the game.