It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Kerr, Warriors don't know when Wiseman will turn corner in rehab

@Scholar
@sidenikkagawd
@LuckyLibra619
@NoHateLeftBehind
@FaTaL
@BlaqkSpliffin

I'd tag some others too, but I got respect for them, and ain't going to put them on blast like that. But you handful of fukk nxggas - don't you ever question me again. The nerve of y'all mfers to act like I was coming from a place of hatred and disrespect, when I've been right every single step of the way about this team since 2014 (even before that when I projected Steph to be a superstar), before they even won anything. This franchise has just wasted not only the greatest duo of this generation, but a type of duo we'll never see again in our lifetime's closing window all for nothing. All because they were blinded by Wiseman's measurements, and couldn't see he was a bum who wouldn't be ready to contribute anything meaningful to Steph and Dray's timeline.

This is something I wanted to be desperately wrong on, because I didn't wanna see Steph and Dray go out like this. But yet here we are, at a point that I could see coming from a mile away.

And the cherry on top:
Jesus Christ. I hope the Warriors draft Wiseman just so some of y'all can fall on the sword of y'all own stupidity.

:picard:
Bookmark this post

:ufdup:
:unimpressed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kerr, Warriors don't know when Wiseman will turn corner in rehab

@Scholar
@sidenikkagawd
@LuckyLibra619
@NoHateLeftBehind
@FaTaL
@BlaqkSpliffin

I'd tag some others too, but I got respect for them, and ain't going to put them on blast like that. But you handful of fukk nxggas - don't you ever question me again. The nerve of y'all mfers to act like I was coming from a place of hatred and disrespect, when I've been right every single step of the way about this team since 2014 (even before that when I projected Steph to be a superstar), before they even won anything. This franchise has just wasted not only the greatest duo of this generation, but a type of duo we'll never see again in our lifetime's closing window all for nothing. All because they were blinded by Wiseman's measurements, and couldn't see he was a bum who wouldn't be ready to contribute anything meaningful to Steph and Dray's timeline.

This is something I wanted to be desperately wrong on, because I didn't wanna see Steph and Dray go out like this. But yet here we are, at a point that I could see coming from a mile away.

And the cherry on top:

:unimpressed:
im not surprised by his setbacks, hes 7 foot, that comes with the territory. you can cry like a b!tch all you want, they'll still need him and as long as he plays at some point.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin as I stated we gonna have to hold that L sooner or later.. All I want to know is how are we going to salvage that pick because the FO is doubling down acting like we can’t sign a big on the buyout or FA market to back up Looney and Beli..

shyt is pissing me off
this. regardless of wiseman's condition, we need depth at the Center spot. The Suns play 4 different centers (Ayton, Javale, Bismack, Jalen Smith) because they didnt have the size to bang with the Bucks. We NEED size

Robbo

All Star
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin as I stated we gonna have to hold that L sooner or later.. All I want to know is how are we going to salvage that pick because the FO is doubling down acting like we can’t sign a big on the buyout or FA market to back up Looney and Beli..

shyt is pissing me off

That's where I'm at.. it's inevitable.. I wanted to see where Wiseman was at this year.. so it's incredibly concerning.