It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't get what happens to JP coming off the bench, his offensive game is completely neutered. I don't know if it's Kerr or what but he shows no aggression when Klay plays.
Jordan can’t make up his mind when he goes into his moves.. Instead of using his moves to get by a defender he gets stuck and ends up picking up his dribble..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Jordan can’t make up his mind when he goes into his moves.. Instead of using his moves to get by a defender he gets stuck and ends up picking up his dribble..
he needs to watch Tony Parker film. TP was great at keeping his dribble alive while scouting the field and choosing the right time to drive

Kerr finally off that bullshyt and look success :unimpressed:
and Kuminga getting his minutes too :wow:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh this has nothing to do with tonight, he's not making any moves he's getting in cardio, he's barely even dribbling tonight. Beli has handled the ball more than him.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? I’m talking in general over the course of the past games… Tonight he’s playing good
I'm talking about the game as it was being played, not generalities that have nothing to do with live action. He started attacking after I made that post and played well while Steph was on the bench to end the quarter.